Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

website help

abelcher17abelcher17 Posts: 5
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
Does anyone know why can't I get onto nw website? Every time I try I get an error message saying page is downor moved to a new address. I havent been on it since ladt August so iI'm not sure if I missed something.

Comments

• Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Could you try with a different browser? My work computer does not keep internet explorer updated (because we have a couple of internal sites that aren't compatible with the newer versions yet), and I always get an error message for the main NW page, even though I can log onto this forum. I have no problems at home or on my iphone, though.
  • Options
    grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
    edited November -1
    This was happening to me as well. I am using a mac and the safari browser wouldn't open the NW cryo bank. I tried everything, and contacted my internet provider. She recommended me to put an antivirus on it, and I did, and it worked.