Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Sibling registry

schoenholzjschoenholzj Posts: 2
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
Is the sibling registry working? I just set up an account in hopes of finding siblings for my son and nothing happens when I click the link. Thanks.

Comments

• FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    You probably need to wait until NW approves your access.
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I remember it taking a few days. You could e-mail them to ask how long it will take (they don't automatically notify you when it's approved).
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    They didn't notify me at all. I just gave them a couple days then tried and it worked. I need to go back in and somehow if possible say my pregnancy didn't end in a baby. I should have waited until baby was born.
  • RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    old mama, you may have to e-mail them. I know I had to e-mail them my daughter's birthdate so it would list that instead of the due date.
  • OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine took a few weeks! And then they declined it BC of a previous miscarriage confusion, so it even took a week after that!