Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Return of the nausea

JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
For the past couple days, I have felt like I'm suddenly back in the first trimester again but I'm at 36.5 weeks. All the lovely morning sickness symptoms have returned - especially the extreme nausea. I'm really struggling to get food down at this point. I have an appointment scheduled with my OB on Thursday already but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.

Comments

• b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Yep! That's exactly when it happened for me too. I was so confused. The last few weeks felt like how I expected my first trimester to feel.
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I think my daughter in law is at 30 weeks. She had an awful first trimester. She lost lots of weight and couldn't hold down hardly anything. Then she was doing great. She told me the other day she too was feeling awful again. Hang in there your prize is coming soon.
  • K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, there's just no room anymore.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    Totally normal, happened to me too!
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN