Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donors 156R, 451, 877

paris3paris3 Posts: 12
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm having a hard time choosing a donor. A few I'm considering are 156R, 877 and 451. Has anyone had a successful pregnancy with any of these donors? I've used the 'search' option on the forum and see some people have had BFP's with them, but I thought I'd ask here since I couldn't find much more than that.

Comments

• RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sent you a forum e-mail.
  • paris3paris3 Posts: 12
    edited November -1
    I didn't get an email. Where would I find this?
    edited November -1
    Check your spam folder, but it seems like they sometimes just don't go through. I'll try again.
    edited November -1
    RedHeather wrote:
    Check your spam folder, but it seems like they sometimes just don't go through. I'll try again.

I checked the inbox and spam folder again, but it looks like it didn't go through.
  • SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forum email seems to rarely work. I just post my email address if needed.
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
    edited November -1
    I used 877 for my first (unsuccessful) try in early 2014, and I'd be a little concerned that he still hasn't reached the family limit despite being very popular. I'm pretty sure he was active for at least a year before I started trying (because I had been checking regularly for a while beforehand).
    edited November -1
    RedHeather wrote:
    I used 877 for my first (unsuccessful) try in early 2014, and I'd be a little concerned that he still hasn't reached the family limit despite being very popular. I'm pretty sure he was active for at least a year before I started trying (because I had been checking regularly for a while beforehand).

Thanks. His essay is great, but I haven't seen anyone mention BFP's with him.
  • AndyLou82AndyLou82 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited September 2020
  • FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited March 2017
    Just a heads up, 451 tends to sell very fast. Youll get an email notification (if you sign up for one) and he'll be gone in 10mins.
    I was going to use him but never got a chance before switching to a different bank at my REs request.
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • heidi54311heidi54311 Posts: 17
    edited November -1
    I've tried 156r iui for a couple cycles now with no luck. My last cycle I had a SA done and his numbers came back really low. Just over 4 million. I will think again about buying from NW sadly because the shipping is great and a lot to choose from. Good luck to you!
  • jessika_aneikajessika_aneika Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Hello, I Used donor 156r. First attempt and was successful. We did IUI through my fertility drs office. If there are any other people who had a successful pregnancy with donor 156r please feel free to reach out. jessikabickford@gmail.com