Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Halfway there and Anatomy Scan

arogers470484arogers470484 Posts: 96
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I haven't posted in a while but I've been trying to keep up to date with everyone. I'm 20 weeks this week, halfway there!! Seems crazy to think that. We had our anatomy scan last week, everything looks great. The baby is a....GIRL!!! My wife and I are very excited and can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy. My mom and sister in law are in full planning mode for our baby shower and we are working away on our baby registry. All in all I'm doing well; I have been having sleep issues. I'm going in for a sleep study in two weeks as I believe I have developed sleep apnea. I'm also a back and stomach sleeper so it's been difficult to get and stay comfortable all night. I do have a pregnancy pillow which helps tons but sometimes my hips and shoulders just hurt from sleeping on my side all the time. Hopefully after I get my sleep study done sleep will get a little better. I need all the rest I can get before this little one comes and I also know the bigger I get the harder it will get. I guess that's it for now. Take care everyone.

Comments

• old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    How wonderful. I am glad you are doing well. A girl, how much fun!
  • b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!! So exciting :)
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
  • kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
    Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!