Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

donor 3243

happyhope28happyhope28 Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
has anyone used 3243??? I will be using this donor and having my first iui :)

Comments

• MoonWillowWindMoonWillowWind Posts: 61
    edited June 2016
    I haven't used this donor. But good luck with the IUI and keep us posted!
    Vaso Reversal 6/14 - Successful but low numbers/low motility. TTC- 9/14 thru 7/15 BFN Scarred Down 8/15 0 sperm count.

ICI x3 vials - 6/16 BFN
    IUI x1 vial - 10/16 BFN
    IUI x1 vial -11/16 BFN
    IUI x1 - 12/16 BFP!!!
  • stateoflaurastateoflaura Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    I have not used this donor either sorry. But good luck. We do our first ICI end of this month. It got put off one month, bummer but trying soon enough. Keep us updated!!
  • jasmine.moore91jasmine.moore91 Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    How are things going for you @happyhope28? I'm hoping to use this donor next month.
  • FutureMommyFutureMommy Posts: 5
    edited February 2017
    Any success with this donor?
  • alohakeikialohakeiki Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Updates??
  • pandaswanpandaswan Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Wondering if you had updates. Anything? I'm interested in using this donor as well.
  • eposingalleeposingalle Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    My nurse used to over-order for my TI cycles because insurance covered it but they wouldn't pay for IUI. Therefore, we had Bravelle left over when we moved on to IUI. We've since used that up. Again, she's been over-ordering (Bravelle,Femara,lupron,endometrin & Menopur) for IVF since it's covered (we pay less than $600 for everything). I only used about half of it for IVF #1. She ordered the same again this time. I could ask her to cut it down and pay even less, but I really, really hope to be able to donate my stockpile someday to someone that needs them since we've been so fortunate to pay so little.
    eposingalle@gmail.com

I am in Atlanta,GA

Thanks
  • machokidmachokid Posts: 11 ✭✭

beautiful identical twin girls using 3243. they were born november 2018.

i'd love to connect with other families who conceived using this donor.

• happyhope28happyhope28 Posts: 2

I wasn’t successful with donor 3243 .. but I’m going ttc again