Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Baby is here!!

FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Maxwell Aaron is here!!!
Born on 5/11 @ 3:42pm
5lbs 4oz and 18.9inches

I went to the MFM on 5/11 and after my Ultrasound I met with the dr who told me baby wasn't growing as he should and I needed to head to the hospital to deliver.
He said the placenta might not be working properly due to my Hypertension and baby needed to come out before it failed.
I wasn't dilated at all so they put that pill they put in your cervix but it triggered contractions and baby's heartbeat stared dropping way too early.
So my dr came in and told me she had to do a csection. At the OR the anesthesiologist tried twice to give me an epidural but couldn't get through the spine so I had to go under general anesthesia.
They put my folly while awake ????
So I went under, baby went to NICU and I was bedridden for 24 hours and dying to meet my baby. I got a call from the NICU nurse for the status and that was all... I didn't understand a thing because I was so agitated. I asked my dr for sleeping meds to get through to the morning.
I was finally able to meet him at 9am the next day.
We're still at the hospital. I'll be going home tomorrow and Max might or might not come home with me.
He has been progressing really quickly. Feeding tube and oxygen came off in less than 24hours. Today I found out his 48 hour culture was cleared so he came off antibiotics. We're now waiting for him to get to ingesting 40ml of milk and tolerating it. This morning dr said tomorrow or the next day so we'll see how the night goes.
I'm so in love with my little guy!

1F6A3F0C-0CCB-4DC7-82D8-5EE017D710A8_zpsjq2shdfv.jpg
tt1d429d
TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!

Comments

• b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    The best thing to read on Mother's Day! Congrats! He's perfect! You've been through a lot, but it's all worth it.
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Look at all that dark hair! Congratulations. I hope you get to take him home soon. I am sorry for your rough few days.
  • perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats! He is so gorgeous!
    Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!
  • pikespeakpikespeak Posts: 106
    edited November -1
    He's beautiful! Hope he gets to go home with you tomorrow!
  • grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
    edited November -1
    Congratulations what a beautiful baby mama!!!
  • StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    Yay! I hope that he gets to go home with you ❤
  • diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!!