Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Searching for Donor 2812

johannamarie32johannamarie32 Posts: 7
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Please help us find any vials of donor 2812 that may be in storage but are ready to find a new family. We are looking to expand our family and would like to use the same donor we used to conceive our first baby. Thank you so much for your time and consideration as we continue to search for these vials.

You can email me at millermartinezfamily@gmail.com

Comments

• MedinaBabyMedinaBaby Posts: 36
    edited November -1
    I just sent you a message and email.
  • ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    If you have any additional vials you would be willing to share please let me know. I MC twins with this donor & he is my favorite.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • johannamarie32johannamarie32 Posts: 7
    edited November -1
    This donor is our favorite as well. Unfortunately we have not been able to find any other vials available.
  • BabyJacobsBabyJacobs Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Does anyone have vials from 2812? Desperately looking to try for a sibling for our 2812 daughter. Please email if you have. We will pay premium price and transfer fees.
    Rachel.b.reizes@gmail.com