Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Shipping the dewar

emilyvalliesemilyvallies Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Members only Forum
When you live in the same town as the Cryobank- is there any possibility of the shipment coming the same day it’s sent out? I’m freaking out a bit because I’m ovulating a week early! Any help or suggestions are appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    New-mama?New-mama? Posts: 593
    edited November -1
    It would depend on how busy they are and the time you order. I live 3-4 hrs away if I ordered early before noon, I would get it the next morning. If you live so close is there anyway you can just pick up your sample? I don’t think it gives you an option on the site but I seem to remember some people mentioning they picked up samples at the cryobank. Call them it doesn’t hurt to ask.
    TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
    May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
    pregnant-1494046800z5z1495083600z1.png
    tt1d86de
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I don't know what their policy is now but they used to let clients pick up their dewars. I'd give them a call.