Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Moved on...but it all comes back...

old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
edited November -1 in Miscarriage/Loss
After years and years of trying age caught up and I had to give up. Years of not being able to get pregnant at all then several chemical pregnancies..one fabulous one that made it til 11 wks. Oct. of 2016 last try. You can go on with your life...what choice do you have...but some days it all comes back and hurts again..probably a combination of holidays and washing up my granddaughters tiny outgrown things so her mom could sell them...but I am sad today...no one else in the world could understand but those of you that have been through this. I hope your journeys end with a baby in your arms...I adopted children and have "adopted" grandchildren. I love them but it is NOT the same...You are not alone....

Comments

• RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry you're having a tough time today! Just keep in mind that grief doesn't have a time limit, and it's not a linear process.
  • yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    I understand how you feel. I have had two losses and no children, and the holidays are hard. My brothers are both married with children and others that have not been through this kind of loss don't seem to have the frame of reference to understand. I've stopped explaining to people why I don't go to baby showers. I hope you feel better soon.
    You are in my thoughts.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.