Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

BFP donor 156R curious about other pregnancies...

Rosie & GabbyRosie & Gabby Posts: 6
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hello!
We were so fortunate to arrive at a BFP with IUI insemination #3. It took 4 vials and 3 cycles, chlomid all the way. But now we are sooo overjoyed! When we reported the pregnancy to NWC and got on the sibling registry we were disappointed to see that we were the only ones there!
I know that there is at least one other pregnancy out there since donor 156R's status changed from "No" to "yes" on confirmed pregnancies a few months back.

If you are pregnant with this donor please feel free to reach out to us! We are so curious to know who else might be out there!

Good luck to all of the other Mammas to be!

Comments

• reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @rosyandgaby congrats!! How old is you child by donor 156R? I'm thinking about using that donor.
  • Rosie & GabbyRosie & Gabby Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Hello!
    He is 1.5 years now, happy and healthy. There are quite a few more of us now!
    Best of luck to you!
  • reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    Okay congratulations good to hear!! @rosyandgaby I'm using 156r next tru. I really pray it works. Was trying to see how many kids he had so far. Hope his sperm is still working lol.
  • srobbins718srobbins718 Posts: 2

Hi Ladies-

I don’t know if you are still looking for other mamas with 156r. I have a 6.5 month old healthy beautiful boy by 156r. There’s a whole group of us. Please email me at srobbins718@gmail.com with any questions

• nickimacnickimac Posts: 0

Congrats!!! I also have a little boy from this donor