Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

BFP hopeful rainbow baby

yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
edited November -1 in BFP Database
I had a true bfp 11 dpo with the tests getting continually darker. I tested out my trigger got a really faint positive 8dpo and slightly more less positive 9 dpo and a negative 10 dpo. I cried (alot)because I thought the 9dpo test wasn't the trigger but a really early faint bfp.

Through my recurrent loss testing (2 miscarriages) everything has looked good with the exception of my 12 day follicle study and an ANA+ test. All other clotting stuff was negative. My mature follicle measures a little smaller than they like for day 12. It also was more oval then perfectly round. My doctor wanted me to try 50mg clomid 3-7 for a better follicle. He thought that was why I miscarried that the egg wasn't maturing properly.
I did the clomid and juiced pomegranates in the weeks before my 12 ultrasound to help my lining. The dewar came in 2 days before ultrasound. I did one ICI vial 12 hours before my appointment because it was ICI and I was afraid I might ovulate within 12 hours of the trigger. Might have wasted a vial but maybe there were some survivors who knows! At my ultrasound my follicle was measuring as it should and perfectly round > than 20mm. He said my uterus and trilaminar and my lining was nice and thick.
They gave me the trigger shot and he said to use my frozen sperm in the next 12-36 hours. All my inseminations I did at home.
I did an IUI @ 11ish hours post trigger but it was really an ICI because I only got it in the cervix.
Next insemination was @ 24 hours post trigger and it was a true IUI in uterus. (If you have ever had an HSG or IUI you get a specific feel when you reach the uterus.)
@33 hours another ICI plain intravaginal insemination.
I had ovulation type cramps starting 12-and then 24 and 30 hoursish. At 36 hours exacty I felt what was that one sided ovulation pain with back pain. I am not sure if that was ovulation (actual moment of egg release) or post ovulation pain.
I tried not to be crazy during tww.
I started progesterone 2dpo per my doctors orders and switched to vaginal progesterone at about 17dpo. I have been on 81mg baby aspirin(he told me to do the baby aspirin even if my clotting stuff was not normal) since the beginning of this cycle and 2.5mg prednisone since 14dpo.
I am 5 weeks today and have an appointment in a little over a week and hopefully will see a healthy heartbeat. I am hoping, praying, and bargaining with the divine that this is my BFP that will result in a healthy term pregnancy with a healthy baby.
I am appreciative for any good vibes and babydust sent my way.
TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.

Comments

• RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats! I got my first BFP at 11 dpo, which resulted in my daughter who’s now 2 years old.
  • yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Thank you RedHeather! I had first appointment at 6weeks1day today. Heartbeat was about 130. I am hopeful this rainbow baby sticks!
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! Hope all is going well for you!!
  • yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Thank you @2HopefulMommies!