Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 141p

braciecomeauxbraciecomeaux Posts: 45
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Anyone have success using this donor?
TTC #1: 1 ICI vial 1/19-BFN
#2: ICI 2/14 and 2/15-BFP!

Comments

• nictestorynictestory Posts: 20
    edited November -1
    I was getting on here to ask the same question. We used him on our last try and got a BFN but we attempted it at home. I am getting ready to purchase more from him and we are doing it with the doctor this cycle.
  • braciecomeauxbraciecomeaux Posts: 45
    edited November -1
    We are currently waiting for our vials to get here. They were delayed because of the weather. I'm trying not to panic. We chose him also and we are doing it at home. This is our first try. I'm hoping it works! Good luck to you!
    edited November -1
    Hi there, just wanted to check in and see if you had success with 141p. We are currently in our tww, day 5. The longest two weeks ever!!
    edited November -1
    I'm still technically in my TWW too! I've been testing every day since 9dpo and all BFN. I'm feeling really crampy like I will start soon. I've been feeling like this for a week. I'm supposed to start Friday, so I guess we will see. I'm hoping there's still a chance, but not looking like it :( I will let you know if I start or get my bfp before then. Please let me know how it goes for you!
    edited November -1
    I ended up starting last night so it wasn't successful :( I'm planning on trying again 1 more time at home and then thinking of maybe moving on to a doctor.
    edited November -1
    I am sorry this try wasn't successful. Doesnt get any easier.

We are on our TWW right now. We will be at 14 days on Friday, but I supposed to start Thursday. However, I have been known to be late on trying cycles, definitely messes with your head! I going to try and hold out on Amy testing until day 14!! We'll see.
    edited November -1
    Good luck! Hope it's a BFP! I'm getting ready to order again. We decided on 2 vials this time.
    edited November -1
    Just wondering if it was successful? We should be getting our vials on Monday. Hope you got your BFP!
    edited November -1
    We were not :-( That was our 5th try. Starting to get a little beyond discouraged. We are thinking about doing IVF this round, but he has none available and we have kind of locked into him. Not sure what our next option will be.
    edited November -1
    So sorry to hear that :( I know it must be hard. Did you try with the doctor that time?
  • New-mama?New-mama? Posts: 593
    edited November -1
    They can wash the samples you have and use them for Ivf. I think it adds a couple hundred dollars to do the washing
    TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
    May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
    pregnant-1494046800z5z1495083600z1.png
    tt1d86de
  • pwanrickpwanrick Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Any success yet?
    edited November -1
    I'm still in the TWW. I'm currently 8dpo. I plan to test this weekend and up until AF is supposed to arrive which is Wednesday. I'll keep you updated.
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to say I got my BFP on a digital test this afternoon. Soooo excited!!
  • htrahanhtrahan Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Currently in my TWW. Congrats on the BFP!
  • alcd39alcd39 Posts: 143
    edited November -1
    We are currently 5 weeks pregnant with 141p after using him for IVF.
    edited November -1
    Thanks! I should be 4 weeks and 2 days as of today!
  • tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    so happy for you all :)
  • yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    This is so exciting! Donor siblings! :-)
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
    edited November -1
    It was great to get on here and see both posts that you got your BFP with this donor. We are getting ready to try again, couldn't last month because of a leftover follicle. My doctor wants to do a laparoscopy in the month off. I am hoping that it primes everything and gets it ready to go. We are also doing a hybrid of meds, also bought some vitamins. Really hoping this is our time!!! Will know more on our try time after they tell me when they can get me in for surgery.
  • snazzysnazzy Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    Hey everyone! I'm so excited to hear that people are having success with 141p! We just purchased 4 vials in preparation for beginning IUI soon. You have all my best wishes for happy, healthy babies!
  • amberisfunamberisfun Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    My wife and I just inseminated with this donor this weekend. We're in the TWW.
  • amberisfunamberisfun Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Does anyone have this donors extended profile or pictures they would be willing to share before I buy them?
    edited November -1
    I do! He's adorable. I'll email you.
  • fieldswhitneyfieldswhitney Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    I would love them too!
  • KatKat Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    snazzy wrote:
    I do! He's adorable. I'll email you.

I would also like to see, please! I just bought a different donor's pictures, but 141p was on our list this time around, and might be next time too, if this current donor doesn't work out.
    edited November -1
    Found out Sunday that we are having a baby BOY!
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!!!!
    edited November -1
    Congratulations, Bracie! That's so exciting! I'm starting my OPKs for my 1st IUI likely early next week.

Is anyone on this thread able to add me to that Super Secret Facebook Group? I've sent my email address in, but have not received an invitation or response.
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    @snazzy: I haven't received anything yet either. If you find someone, I'd love to be added as well.