Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Had anyone had success with donor 1317?

Mama0923Mama0923 Posts: 9
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
This donor is my top choice and I was wondering if anyone has had any success? How many attempts did it take? My plan was to try an ICI this month with 3 vials but I (very, very fortunately) got a new job with better pay and benefits and I’m in the middle of a move so I will have less of a commute so now I’ll be holding off for a while until my maternity leave will kick in but Id like to still have the vials in storage waiting.

Comments

• KatKat Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    I believe I have heard of pregnancies with him, but I don't have any personal experience. But I do know he has been available for a long time. When I first found NW in 2015, he was available. I think his vials sell so slowly because he doesn't have pictures available. I know that for us, that was a dealbreaker. He does have a great profile otherwise though. And his profile says there have been reported pregnancies, so that might help give you some peace of mind :)
  • alleneSwilsonalleneSwilson Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    I am currently using donor 1317. Unfortunately I have had 3 unsuccessful Iui’s and I am now moving to IVF. His motility has been great all 3 times so I will continue to use him for IVF. Good luck to you!