Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

2»

Comments

• Options
    reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @myoung96 that sounds great!! You better go get a beta!! Sounds like your ego is preggo.
  • Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Updates on this past cycle?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @ashley21 hello how are you? Have you had your twins yet? I hope all is well!
  • Options
    sjsucamelesjsucamele Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    I'm seeking anyone who has some extra or unwanted vials from donor 8843 that they might be willing to part with. I have a beautiful 13 month old son from this donor and would like him to have a sibling that has the same donor as him. My email is sjsucamele@hotmail.com. thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @sjsucamele aww congratulations! I see he mostly has boys. I will be using this donor soon I'm hoping for a girl lol. A boy would be fine too. What color is your sons hair and eyes if you don't mind me asking? I see the donor jas dark blonde hair and green eyes.
  • Options
    sjsucamelesjsucamele Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    @reednakita. My son so far has strawberry blonde hair and His eyes are a blue. I have dark brown hair with red highlights and dark brown eyes
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @sjsuscamele wow I bet he's beautiful!!! I saw the donors siblings too of them has blue eyes one hazel. One has red hair,brown,and one is blonde I think. My hair is black and I have light brown eyes. I'm black,native american,and French creole. So I'm so excited to see the outcome. I see he's out of vials I'm doing a IUI with one vial.