Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

$300 vials!

LadywithsodomojoLadywithsodomojo Posts: 96
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have found a donor closer to my home (no shipping!) so I am going to be selling my 5 vials through NW Cryobank of 241R.

I have 4 ICI vials and 1 IUI vial, and I’m selling for $300 each. Huge value compared to $475 and $525!

Here is his profile:
Ethnic Origin: British, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Blood Type: A Positive
Hair Color: Blond
Type of Hair: Straight
Thickness of Hair: Thin
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion Relative to Race: Medium
Bone Structure: Medium
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160
Handedness: Ambidextrous
https://www.nwcryobank.com/donor-profile/?DonorID=46554

He’s really really funny in his extended profile and has adorable baby photos. Feel free to post interest here and I will PM you my email address if you want to talk more. NW Cryobank can confirm my identity and that they never left the bank :) Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Are you willing to sell individually or did you want them to all go together?
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    LadywithsodomojoLadywithsodomojo Posts: 96
    edited November -1
    I'm totally open to selling individually, but would prefer the transfer fee paid if only one is purchased so it might not be as cost efficient if you only purchased one :) Still $25 cheaper, though!
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Oh yeah. That makes sense. lol.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    jwoodjwood Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    I am interested in the 4 ICI files. Are these still available? If so, please email me at jwood@arcadia.edu
  • Options
    Anabelle.photogAnabelle.photog Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Do you still have the IUI Vile available for this donor :) My email is Anabelle.photog@gmail.com Thank you! :)
  • Options
    shayna0515shayna0515 Posts: 25
    edited November -1
    Did you sell all your vials?