Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Using more than one donor?

LilAngel4168LilAngel4168 Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Has anyone used more than one donor's supply in the same cycle? Of course, the issue is not knowing for sure who the father is if a conception happens. I have purchased one vial of a particular donor because that's all that was available. But since shipping is pricey, I wanted to select another donor as well to try more than one vial in my next cycle. Anyone who has done this have any thoughts or feedback?

Comments

• yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    I'm 36 almost 37 weeks with my two donor in one cycle baby. I don't know who the genetic contributor and I feel it is my biggest surprise left. I used two vials of one donor and two vials of another in a cycle. The baby is healthy, and I might be able to tell with blood type who won. I plan to run DNA on him later to be sure.
    I didn't really care about which donor won. I just wanted a healthy baby and he is so far.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • LilAngel4168LilAngel4168 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Thank you so much for your input and I wish you and your new bundle of joy the very best!