Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 241R or 641R photos

smdanossmdanos Posts: 9
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Did anyone purchase Donor 241R or 641R photos?

Comments

• Options
    shayna0515shayna0515 Posts: 25
    edited November -1
    Yes we purchased 241 R and just finished two inseminations with this donor! (One yesterday and one today) donor 241 R has conceived two children on this forum that I know of, one boy and one girl! Blonde haired blue eyed cutie!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I emailed you
  • Options
    mestradamestrada Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    I emailed you!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I didn’t receive an email.
  • Options
    mestradamestrada Posts: 24
    edited November 2018
    Oh I’m sorry I believe I sent the email to Shayna0515. However, did y’all use donor 241R?
  • Options
    elybethelybeth Posts: 3

I have complete info on 241R, as well as a beautiful daughter by him. I am connected to many of the donor sibling families and I have a sense that there are a few families still out there who may desire to connect and to foster connections among the donor siblings. If you are a recipient parent of a 241r child, feel free to email me at elybeth2008@gmail.com for your desired level of connection.