Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

trying for sibling, donor 2408

cathyhardiecathyhardie Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
hi. we have a 2.5 year old daughter from 2408. my wife wants to try for a sibling. 2408 is no longer donating. does anyone have any specimens they are willing to sell us?

Comments

• Options
    gia_gilkgia_gilk Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    I wish I would have looked at this sooner!!! We had 3 vials of 2408 destroyed last summer. Did you find some? We had a son in March 2014. Sounds like your daughter is almost the same age!
  • Options
    kslanger2kslanger2 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Wow, funny how life works. I had completely forgotten posting on here. Only went to look up 2408, because we had just reported a pregnancy with a different donor. And you replied only just a few weeks ago!

Yep sounds like it. She turns 4 in just under two weeks. Are you on the sibling registry? We've been talking about sending out an email to folks listed on there.