Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

NEW FACEBOOK Post

New-mama?New-mama? Posts: 593
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Ladies we have noticed numerous requests to join our Facebook group. It is a secret group so only members are able search for it, to see who is in it, and see what is posted. Within the group we open ourselves up and are very visible to each other because of this we have some requests before adding new members

1. Please use your primary Facebook account when joining.

2. Send or post within this forum post a short introduction about yourself when requesting to join. Include the email address used with your Facebook account, tell use what stage your are in ttc journey, and any other information you feel comfortable Sharing

3. Once an invitation has been received please add an introductory post about yourself and let us know who you are within the forum so we can connect a face to a name.

By joining our group you agree to keep members confidential. We ask people to use their primary Facebook account in an effort to avoid spam and since we all want the same level of transparency within the group. We welcome active new members and hope to hear from you soon.

DISCLAIMER: MANY OF THOSE IN OUR GROUP HAVE MOVED ON FROM NW CRYOBANK.
TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
pregnant-1494046800z5z1495083600z1.png
tt1d86de

Comments

• lesrmhlesrmh Posts: 654
    edited March 2018
    I would like to join the Facebook group. I have 4 children using NW sperm. 8,5, and 2yr old twins. We are in Texas.
    Email is lesrmh@aol.com
  • braciecomeauxbraciecomeaux Posts: 45
    edited November -1
    I would love to join! I am currently 6 weeks pregnant with a donor from nw cryobank! This is my first pregnancy and I am so excited! I have been married to my wife for 2 years and we are from Louisiana.

Braciecomeaux@yahoo.com
    TTC #1: 1 ICI vial 1/19-BFN
    #2: ICI 2/14 and 2/15-BFP!
  • yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    I would also like to join. I am 13 weeks pregnant with a NW donor and am hoping to continue with a healthy term pregnancy. I have been pregnant twice before this but those pregnancies ended early in miscarriage. I am hoping to be a SMBC as this would be my first child. I am from northern Texas.

bire03lo@gmail.com
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • New-mama?New-mama? Posts: 593
    edited November -1
    Invites sent
    TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
    May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
    pregnant-1494046800z5z1495083600z1.png
    tt1d86de
  • scorp112scorp112 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Hi, I'd like to join as well! I'm 39 from NC. Inseminated at home with donor from NWCryo earlier this month. Looking to be a SMBC soon! :) Email is rinn23@hotmail.com. Thank you!!
  • cassafrascassafras Posts: 219
    edited November -1
    Hi! My wife and I have been TTC for about eight years. I think we’ve been a part of this forum for seven. We’re now doing IVF, and are on our second transfer.
    Email: cassie.carey@gmail.com
  • tealbowtealbow Posts: 43
    edited November -1
    I would like to join please.
    I'm currently 12w pregnant from at home insemination using NW Cryo.
    SMBC

littleangelsx43 (at) yahoo (dot) com

(sorry have had too many bots send spam when I post emails anywhere)
    At home ICI Dec 2017 - BFN
    At home ICI January 2018 - BFP at 10dpo
    Baby girl born September 2018
  • myoung96myoung96 Posts: 22
    edited November -1
    I would like to join, our dewar is arriving today for our second attempt to have our first child. Email is meganberna@gmail.com. Thank you.
  • roses25roses25 Posts: 567
    edited November -1
    I'd like to be invited to the facebook group. carolyn w 4 at yahoo dot com

I have two children I conceived with donor sperm from NW Cryobak and one child that I'm currently adopting.
    EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
    schm94df60emqyke.png
    lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
    lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    I am Kristina. My wife and I are in our 4th cycle TTC. She is going to be the one to carry for now. I just do most of the research :)
    Kristina.n.shivers@outlook.com
  • brittanyvenzkebrittanyvenzke Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Hello, I would like to join the facebook group as well. My wife and I have done 1 cycle so far with no success so we are going to be trying another. My email is Brittanyvenzke@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Ksquared33Ksquared33 Posts: 56
    edited April 2018
    I would like to join. Email is gymnastknc@aol.com . I just gave birth 6 weeks ago using donor 983r.
  • a.hyde17a.hyde17 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    I would like to join on FB. My girlfriend and I will have been together for 3 years on 4/26 and trying for the first time this weekend.
    Email: AllieCee17@yahoo.com
  • snazzysnazzy Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    I would like to join the facebook group, please. I will begin IUI next cycle with a NW cryo donor. I will email you my personal information.
  • thomasinawalterthomasinawalter Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Hello. We have been trying to conceive for a year now. We would like to be in the Facebook group please. My email is b_eachbunn_y69@yahoo.com
  • fieldswhitneyfieldswhitney Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    Just had 3rd IUI and thinking of switching donors and starting new. Can I send you an email with my info instead of posting on here? Thank you!
  • harmin21harmin21 Posts: 7
    edited November -1
    I would like to join please. harmin21@yahoo.com I have one son using NW and am starting the process for baby #2 this month. I am a single mom in Colorado.
  • LyndseyLyndsey Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    I would like to join. My email is jmcgaha@nova.edu. I have had 8 unsuccessful tries at home, and am currently working with my Doctor & planning an IUI for June.
  • katherineaw79katherineaw79 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Hello we would love to be added. katherineaw79@gmail.com and I have a son that's 19. I had gotten pregnant at 18. I'm now 38 and married looking to expand our family now. Looking for a donor and currently plan on trying in August or September for baby #2 For me and baby #1 For my spouse. Super excited. Please add us. My name is Katherine my spouse is Bobbi.
  • lesrmhlesrmh Posts: 654
    edited November -1
    I still have not got a request to join.
  • katherineaw79katherineaw79 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Please add me and or my spouse please so we can connect with others on the Facebook group. katherineaw79@gmail.com and bsnyder9669@gmail.com
  • Erm27Erm27 Posts: 17
    edited November -1
    Hello I would love to be added to the FB group. We are a two mom family we have one son who was born 1/31 of this year who my wife carried we used donor 850R. We have a consultation for baby #2 in July using the same donor. We would love to connect with other families that have used NW and possibly diblings of 850R my fb email is erromero20@gmail.com thank you very much!
  • ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    It is telling me that something is going wrong with your email? Have you already been added?
    Erm27 wrote:
    Hello I would love to be added to the FB group. We are a two mom family we have one son who was born 1/31 of this year who my wife carried we used donor 850R. We have a consultation for baby #2 in July using the same donor. We would love to connect with other families that have used NW and possibly diblings of 850R my fb email is erromero20@gmail.com thank you very much!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Erm27Erm27 Posts: 17
    edited November -1
    No I haven’t been added maybe you can add me as a friend and then delete me my name on FB is Erika MadRo
    ahk00 wrote:
    It is telling me that something is going wrong with your email? Have you already been added?
    Erm27 wrote:
  • foresn73foresn73 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Hi, I am not sure if you allow trans men in the group, but my wife and I are starting the baby journey. We had a visit with the fertility clinic and are trying to choose a sperm donor now. My email is foresn73@gmail.com and my wife's is jennkiss17@yahoo.com. Thank you!
  • AndyLou82AndyLou82 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited September 2020
  • aimsterluvaimsterluv Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    I would like to join. I’m just getting started in my journey and we will be trying this month. My email is aimster@wsu.edu.
  • alwyzjazzephaealwyzjazzephae Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Hello everyone! I am hoping to soon be a single mother by choice :) I will be doing home insemination to start out and I think I have gone through about a dozen online searches for the right sperm bank! I originally settled on Cryos, but then luckily found out about NW! NW seems to be the best option at this point, and this is the most informative forum I have come across as well. I would love to join the FB group to hear some more stories and tips from everyone.

chrissjasmine@gmail.com
  • Mama0923Mama0923 Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    I would love to join! I took a couple months break from TTC but I’m looking forward to trying next cycle and hopefully it’s my month. My email is lovedoes92@gmail.com
  • jbingham920jbingham920 Posts: 2
    edited July 2023