Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

BFP with 4709

2mommies4g2mommies4g Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Just got a BFP using donor 4709 :) This was our first try in about 4 years. We used 2 vials and did an at home insemination at 36 hours before ovulation because I was afraid I had missed it and at 6 hours after ovulation. I ate walnuts, pineapple core, eggs, and took a baby asprin from days 6-10 because I read others had success doing that so thought it was worth a try. Anyone else have luck with this donor?
Tagged:

Comments

• homebirthmomhomebirthmom Posts: 67
    edited November -1
    yay :) congrats to you with a one shot deal
  • S&AS&A Posts: 23
    edited November -1
    I'm now pregnant with 4709 also ☺
    2557slj.jpgzmo682.jpg
  • 3yearsoftrying3yearsoftrying Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    I too have a child with this donor, would love to connect with you all.
  • src138src138 Posts: 19
    edited November -1
    2mommies4g wrote:
    Just got a BFP using donor 4709 :) This was our first try in about 4 years. We used 2 vials and did an at home insemination at 36 hours before ovulation because I was afraid I had missed it and at 6 hours after ovulation. I ate walnuts, pineapple core, eggs, and took a baby asprin from days 6-10 because I read others had success doing that so thought it was worth a try. Anyone else have luck with this donor?

before ovulation? was this frozen iui sperm? it was my understanding that frozen iui sperm didn't last that long.
    TTC #1: 1 IUI vial 1/11-BFN
    #2: 1 IUI vial 3/1-BFN (would have done two vials but UPS delivered late)
    #3: 1 IUI vial 4/19 12 hrs after + opk; 2nd IUI vial 28 hrs after + opk; BFN
    #4: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 7/25; IUI 7/27; BFN
    #5: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 10/9; IUI 10/11; BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/25
  • 2mommies4g2mommies4g Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes. 36 hours before and 6 hours after. In the past with other donors we always did 12 or 24 hrs after with no luck.
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!!!!