Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 4925 - very popular but still no preg reported???

catsmeow27catsmeow27 Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi. I was just curious if anyone has had any luck conceiving with Donor 4925? He is definitely a popular choice as his vials seem to go very fast. Over the last 7+ months, I've seen at least 3-4 rounds of vials come out of quarantine, become available and in a very short amount of time, many if not most of his vials get purchased in no time. I personally purchased 6 IUI vials and 2 IUI/IVF of donor 4925 since approx Feb/March 2018 and have attempted to conceive on 3 different occasions since then this year to no avail. I have one IUI vial and the two IUI/IVF left in storage. I've taken a break for a couple months but thought about ordering all three vials I have left this month and just going for it. I'm using the Clear Blue 4 day ovulation predictor to hopefully assist in successfully conceiving and carrying full term. I may order them today as getting on Tuesday works out perfect with my cycle this month.
Overall I guess I'm just curious about this donor being so popular but yet still no reported pregnancies. Just alittle concerned and not sure what to do moving forward if this last attempt doesn't work. I wish more people would get on here and post that have used 4925 because as I said his vials go so fast.
Any information or anything for me regarding this is much appreciated.

Comments

• haleybell093haleybell093 Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    Hi. Have you had any luck yet with this donor? I'm planning on trying with this donor in October. But that's still a few months away. I can be so impatient at times lol.
  • catsmeow27catsmeow27 Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    I didn't try in July as I thought I might. I am planning on trying this month (August) though. I will ovulate around August 13th or 14th, but I'm still using the 4 day Clear Blue Ovulation Predictor. I'm also using "The Stork" in hopes of aiding my chance of conceiving. i have also been taking DHEA and Ubiquinol plus prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, calcium and fish oil for over a year pretty consistently on a daily basis. I am praying that I can conceive but odds are against me due to my age. But I'm still committed and believe it will happen. I will def update if I conceive this month.
  • amerlino1573amerlino1573 Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Have either of you had any luck with this donor yet? I’m planning on purchasing soon but he still has no reported pregnancies.
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone. This will be my first try with this donor. I'm supposed to ovulate October 21st so I have my vials purchased and ready to go I'm just counting down the days. I'll be using 2 iui vials. I'm so ready, roughly 2 more weeks to go. I will keep you all updated : )
    edited November -1
    Let me know how it goes. My doctor is doing my IUI so if everything goes as planned it should be Oct 27th! I was only able to get 2 vials of 4925 so I also got 2 of 241R. Hoping one of them works but starting with 4925 first. Good luck!
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone, I had quite the freak out today. I had a positive ovulation test or very close to a positive today at 1:00pm. And then 4 hours after I tested again to be sure and noticed the line was fading, and a few hours after the line was even more faint so I went ahead and used one of the vials at 9:30pm and in 10 more hours I'll use the second vial. Usually I am so much better with my timing and testing but due to unforseen events today I had a huge 14 hour gap in between testing so I'm thinking I must have had my official positive during that time.. I know how horrible that sounds and believe me it feels worse. But the only thing helping me be calm is that I wanted to insiminate 12 hours after my positive ovulation test anyway so I'm hoping I'm still on track. Sorry for the long ramble. I hope everything is working out for everyone else. We'll see in 2 weeks what happens with me :) good luck everyone! :)
    edited November -1
    Have you found out yet if you’re pregnant? I had my iui this past Saturday so still waiting! Good luck!!
    edited November -1
    It didn't work this month :( but it's not the donor's fault it was my miscalculation. I'll try again this coming cycle. Good luck I hope you have good news soon :)
    edited November -1
    No luck here :-( I think I may try a different donor this month so we’ll see how that goes. Keep me posted on whether or not it works for you the next time around!
  • edited November -1
    We used 2 donors at home IUI that went perfect.. 100 mg clomid..and we tested BFN today at 11dpiui.. so we are feeling a bit down. Iui was perfectly timed. 1st was early at 18 hrs post 2nd peak on CBFM. The 2nd wAs with 241R at 36 hrs. Temp spiked day after. Temps haven’t dropped yet but still testing negative after 11dpiui decreases your chances significantly ????
    Next cycle we will use 4 vials and again Back to Back Iui. No fertility issues. Regular ovulation. Charting, diet, excercise, opks...
    Jessica & Amanda
    Married 8 years
    2 French Bulldogs AKA our life

@ home IUI cycle #1 w/ 100 mg clomid, CBFM, Charting 5 cycles
    Minimum of 2 vials per cycle
    edited November -1
    Jessica, sometimes it can take longer to get a positive. I tried with 241 also this month, just patiently waiting until the end of the week to test. Good luck!
  • lstone1789lstone1789 Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Has anyone had luck with 4925 yet? My wife and I are going to start trying in a couple of months and we’re thinking of using him, but I’m fearful because there haven’t been any pregnancies?
  • showell1114showell1114 Posts: 3

Hi guys!!! I am currently pregnant by 4925. Anyone else?

• denisedenise Posts: 2

Hey just got on this forum and wasn’t sure if I wanted to or not but I was pregnant by 4925 in 2018 and had my baby girl in 2019. I sent in the confirmed pregnancy info to the cryobank but I guess it never went through.

• denisedenise Posts: 2
    edited July 2023

Hey just got on this forum and wasn’t sure if I wanted to or not but I was pregnant by 4925 in 2018 and had my baby girl in 2019. I was hoping to see if there would be any possible siblings out there. Worth a try in asking!!