Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Any luck with Donor 7526? :)

mrqz03mrqz03 Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
We are using donor 7526 - and saw he has confirmed pregnancy - any one has used this donor?

Comments

• perfectmillionperfectmillion Posts: 106 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am currently almost 13 weeks with this donor. No trouble at all getting pregnant with him.
  • anissaosorio12anissaosorio12 Posts: 6
    edited February 2020

😀

• mrqz03mrqz03 Posts: 3

hi! We had a successful pregnancy with this donor (our 2nd try) baby girl due any day now!

• Hi! Its so awesome that there has been success with this donor! Congrats, which way did you do? At home, iui, ivf?

• melmelmelmel Posts: 26 ✭✭

Hi! Did you use ici or iui?

thanks.

Thinking of using him.

We actually did ivf using ici vials. All mature eggs fertilized and we only lost one at day 5.

• melmelmelmel Posts: 26 ✭✭

Ok. Thank you. :)

• Mari107Mari107 Posts: 69

I’m currently using this donor as a #SMBC. I’m on my 2nd cycle of doing at home insemination using 2 vials, Just waiting now until I can test. Praying to have the same luck as you ladies. Will keep y’all updated.

• Amanda2653Amanda2653 Posts: 23

Have you had any luck yet? i am 10dpiui and 11dpo

No :( Unfortunately at home insemination isn’t working for me so I just had a consultation with a fertility center to do IVF. I have 3 ICI vials in storage so praying everything goes well with this fertility center. 3 years ago I tried IUI and it didn’t work for me so that’s why I prefer not to do IUI again. Good luck! Hope you get your BFP soon!!

I am 20 weeks with my 2nd with him (IVF)

What are you having? I know you said your first from him is a girl.

Not sure. We are not finding out with this one.

Ohh Okay, Understandable! Congrats! Hope to have the same luck as you.

i am waiting i have tested today with a negative so i have to wait till my AF starts and i can do my second iui. congratulation perfactmillion that is so exciting. Mari i cant do ivf my fertility clinic is having me do 6 iuis that is ok tho.

edited November 2020

Sorry to hear your result are negative :( Baby dust to you for your second IUI. Wow! 6 IUI’s ? I hope your insurance is covering it all because all those IUI’s adds up but hopefully you get pregnant before doing all 6 IUI’s. When I had my IUI’s 3 years ago three IUI’s was the max at that location but I also felt like all they cared about was the money because I was paying out of pocket and I felt like they didn’t care especially the doctor who I only seen 2 times during the whole process so I never returned to that location after my failed IUI’s which was thousands of dollars loss for me. I honestly can’t afford IVF but luckily I found a new location that is giving me a 40% discount for paying out of pocket and I can finance the payments. So far I’ve been treated and listened to better at the new location. Just hoping that IVF answers my prayers to become a mommy because my numbers for my fertility are good and I have a normal cycle. Timing is just what makes it hard even with positive ovulation tests. Wishing us all the best who are all on this trying to conceive journey.

I would love to see photos of the children conceived with this donor! Because if he’s a cutie I can imagine all the beautiful babies born from this donor. I also wonder how many are they out there? It’ll be so awesome to keep in touch with all the mommy’s out there who used this donor.

I've asked how many others there are. They can't tell me. This is several months old, but this is my daughter. (I don't want to share really recent pictures publicly but would be happy to exchange with any siblings).

Aww 🥰 She’s a beauty! Look at those eyes 😍 Did they turn blue or green? I completely understand about not posting recent photos publicly, I feel the same way! Yes, Definitely exchange with siblings. Hope to be sharing private photos with you someday 🙏🏼

She actually took after me in eye color. They are bluish but have a ton of Hazel in them as well, and has a gorgeous Hazel Starburst in her eyes. She is also SUPER smart and very clever.

My eyes are brown so hopefully my baby gets his green eyes 😅 Her eyes sound so beautiful 😍 That’s so good to hear about her. Can’t wait to know what #2 is for you :)

MFM messed up and told me what #2 is. We are keeping it quiet from everyone else because we weren't supposed to know (and I am devestated we do), but #2 is a boy.

So sorry to hear the surprise was ruined. But, Congratulations on #2 being a BOY! So awesome you have one of each 😁 When are you due?

I am hoping to be approved to finance IVF because at home insemination isn’t working for me unfortunately. 4 vials gone to waste :( I have 3 vials in storage waiting. Praying everything goes well so we can exchange photos in the future ☺️

congratulation on your little one I just purchased 5 veils so hopefully one of them work my last iui did not work. I was debating on getting a few more just so that i had them if i needed them. hopefully iui #2 works for me that should be this weekend.

Due March 25, 2020

so so excited for you.....how has your pregnancy been?

Good luck with IUI #2 Amanda 🙏🏼

thank you so much and good luck in the next stage of yours

You’re welcome! Thank you so much ☺️

edited January 2021

Hey Amanda, Any updates? Hope you were able to conceive through IUI.

Hi perfect-million (sorry I never got your name) how are you doing? How’s your pregnancy going? So exciting that your due date is in 2 months! Do you have any advice for me about IVF? Because I would really like to hear your experiences with it. It’s my first time doing IVF so I’ll appreciate any advice and experience you’re willing to share with it. I do plan to do PGS testing on the embryos due to my age (recently turned 38 years old) and for my own peace of mind knowing the embryos are normal.

I’ve been approved to finance IVF to make monthly payments. I will be starting my first IVF cycle in February! Starting 1st with BC. Then, I’ll start stems. I am excited and I look forward to seeing what 2021 has in store for me. I still have 3 ICI vials from donor 7526 in storage. My RE says I only need one vial but the coordinator recommended two vials for the IVF cycle. If I only use two vials and it’s all successful, I will have a vial available to sale. I am hoping I can find someone on here who will be willing to purchase it from me instead of selling it back to the bank. But, I’ll see first how everything goes with my IVF cycle. I will keep you ladies updated on my IVF journey. Hope you all are doing well and the children.