Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Big Fat Positive

scdaniecscdaniec Posts: 15
edited October 2018 in Pregnancy and Babies
BFP with donor 9600!!! Anyone else use him? Did you have a boy or girl? Est due date 7/5/19

Comments

• 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!!
  • perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
    Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!
  • src138src138 Posts: 19
    edited November -1
    Yay! I just got my BFP too but with donor 4709. I am due around the same time.
    TTC #1: 1 IUI vial 1/11-BFN
    #2: 1 IUI vial 3/1-BFN (would have done two vials but UPS delivered late)
    #3: 1 IUI vial 4/19 12 hrs after + opk; 2nd IUI vial 28 hrs after + opk; BFN
    #4: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 7/25; IUI 7/27; BFN
    #5: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 10/9; IUI 10/11; BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/25
  • mestradamestrada Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    scdaniec did you purchase the childhood photos for donor 9600?
  • scdaniecscdaniec Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    Yes.
    mestrada wrote:
    scdaniec did you purchase the childhood photos for donor 9600?
  • scdaniecscdaniec Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    Just an update, but I found out today that it is Fraternal TWINS.
  • mestradamestrada Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    @scdaniec congratulations!!! would you mind sharing the childhood photos? We are considering 9600, but hadn’t found anyone with success stories. Also how many times did y’all try with the donor?
  • holocrush88holocrush88 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    scdaniec wrote:
    BFP with donor 9600!!! Anyone else use him? Did you have a boy or girl? Est due date 7/5/19

I do not have a BFP from him — yet! I receive my vial on Tuesday and will be doing a home insemination sometime between when it arrives and Thursday. Expected peak is Wednesday and I plan on doing it about 8-12 hours later as my peak doesn’t even last 24. Home inseminations. I hope I will be able to say I am joining you in a couple weeks!

How did you conceive and how many tries? I am also curious about your age and any fertility issues you may have. Basically just trying to assess my own chances. Lol. I haven’t purchase the extended profile and childhood photo yet. I figure I’ll save that $50 until I get pregnant.

Are you open to your kids knowing their donor siblings?
  • stephyrmstephyrm Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    BFP a couple days ago with donor 9600! SCDANIEC - do the twins run on your side? Fertility meds? I have my first doctor's appointment on 2/11/19. I think my due date will be 10/9/19 or right around there.
  • dee.a.red11dee.a.red11 Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    Just got my bfp with 9600!
  • jlbjlb Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    I am due August 16th with a baby girl from donor 9600. :-)
  • Penguin2Penguin2 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    @jlb Congratulations! I hope that you had a smooth delivery and you and your little girl are doing well!