Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Success With 241R?

peaceofmymind319peaceofmymind319 Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
New here to TTC - still selecting a donor. Curious if anyone has had success with Donor 241R?

Comments

• shayna0515shayna0515 Posts: 25
    edited November -1
    New here to TTC - still selecting a donor. Curious if anyone has had success with Donor 241R?

We just received our sperm today from donor 241R! (This month is our first month trying to conceive)

Should be ovulating by Tuesday. We are going to inseminate 12 hours after our positive OPK using a soft cup and pressed. I know that there is one lady on this forum that used donor 241R and got pregnant! Her baby is due this September. ????

Hopefully we will have good luck this month! I’ll let you know how it goes!
  • Anabelle.photogAnabelle.photog Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Hi, I have a beautiful healthy 14 month old daughter from this donor <3 And we are hoping to try again with him here in Oct. Good luck to you I really hope all is successful and if it is and you want to keep in touch let me know. I would love to know how all goes for you :) Good Luck!
    edited August 2018
    That is great news!!! So far I know your your little girl and one little boy (due September 10th from this donor) it was our first month trying with 241 R but AF starts tomorrow :/ haven’t gotten a positive test yet so if she doesn’t show tomorrow I will re test ???? so good to hear a little girl was conceived! We don’t care what we have as long as baby is healthy, but I’d love to have a little girl!

Did you do an iui or an ICI at home???
    edited November -1
    Well AF didn’t show today and I got a vvvvvvfl on a test!!!

So it’s looking good that I might be pregnant! I’ll keep testing till the line is dark enough to get a BFP!
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    @hannahz8907 How's your pregnancy going??
  • figtreefigtree Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    I’m 9w3d pregnant with 241r, first attempt at home!
  • Ama1234Ama1234 Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Anyone have any extra vials for him? I had my son in August and looking to have one more.
  • Akell6914Akell6914 Posts: 5

I just gave birth to my baby girl with donor 241R! If anyone would like to connect with me, please let me know!