Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

I just bought donor 850R ici vial any opinions on this donor

txmama28txmama28 Posts: 20
edited May 2017 in Trying to Conceive
Hi my name is core and after a long search and much thought I bought donor 850R ici vial last week. Just my opinion I didn't believe in sharing donor number and no offence to anybody that does. but I shared my donor number because I'm going to use this donor
once than use a known donor whom I known for over 6 1/2 years a good distant friend . Donor 850R is really tall 6" 7 :) good health history and I loved his essay. As I posted in the past the love of my life Steven passed years a ago and I finally choose a donor who looked like him than that donor sold out. Now I choose donor 850R and just wanted anyone who used this donor to please let me know any thoughts on this donor thanks God bless

Comments

• AnyaAnya Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    txmama28 wrote:
    Hi my name is core and after a long search and much thought I bought donor 850R ici vial last week. Just my opinion I didn't believe in sharing donor number and no offence to anybody that does. but I shared my donor number because I'm going to use this donor
    once than use a known donor whom I known for over 6 1/2 years a good distant friend . Donor 850R is really tall 6" 7 :) good health history and I loved his essay. As I posted in the past the love of my life Steven passed years a ago and I finally choose a donor who looked like him than that donor sold out. Now I choose donor 850R and just wanted anyone who used this donor to please let me know any thoughts on this donor thanks God bless

I used him once and it worked, but I had a chemical pregnancy. I thought about using him again, but ended up going a different direction. Good luck!! :)
  • txmama28txmama28 Posts: 20
    edited November -1
    Thank u hopefully donor 850R works for me thanks for reply
  • Erm27Erm27 Posts: 17
    edited November -1
    I just seen your post on you buying vials of 850R. I was wondering if you had a success with him? We have a one year old son with him and would be happy to connect with you if you were successful with the same donor.
  • Sushi123Sushi123 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Hi Erm or anyone successful with 850R,

I'm new to this site and we are buying 850R (hoping for a BFP)! I just wanted to know some of your experiences with using NW? I used California and they were good but did not find a donor we wanted. Its an odd question- but the donor is so tall...are anyone's kids tall (I know that you could be tall as well) but just curious.

Thank you!
  • Erm27Erm27 Posts: 17
    edited November -1
    Sushi123 wrote:
    Hi Erm or anyone successful with 850R,

I'm new to this site and we are buying 850R (hoping for a BFP)! I just wanted to know some of your experiences with using NW? I used California and they were good but did not find a donor we wanted. Its an odd question- but the donor is so tall...are anyone's kids tall (I know that you could be tall as well) but just curious.

Thank you!

When we first started with NW cryo they had been amazing it’s been a bit tough with their merger with manhattan and them not sending mass emails out to all their customers and some other things I don’t feel comfortable discussing here. But yes all the children from his donations are tall in the 90+% for their age groups. Our son has is really tall for his age but my wife is also tall as well. I can’t speak on the height of the other parents because we have never meet in person yet but we do have a secret fb group with almost all the recipient families from the donor registry. We are planning to ttc #2 here soon this time I will be carrying. I wish you all the luck in ttc and hope you get your bfp. If you do conceive with him definitely get your self added on the sibling registry and I’ll add you to the secret fb group. If you want to chat further please contact me via email At erromero20@gmail.com