Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 3654

Will3564Will3564 Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I don’t seem to see a sibling registry anymore on the site, so I thought I would announce my handsome little boy born this past May using Donor Sperm 3654.

Comments

• Options
    ashleyKashleyK Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Hey! I have a son from Donor 3654 who was born In January 2018, and we are currently trying for our second. I created a facebook group a while ago when NW first took down the sibling registry, but I haven't found anyone else so its just me and my wife. IF you search NW Cryobank Donor 3654, it should pop up if you are interested in joining. If not, that is fine!
  • Options
    Will3564Will3564 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    We seem to share half siblings then. That is very exciting. I would love to join and will look it up later. Thank you so much.
  • Options

Hello

im not sure if this group is still active? I’d love to hear from anyone who has used donor 3654 as I conceived successfully. I’m so thrilled to have found this group.

• Options

Hello

im not sure if this group is still active? I’d love to hear from anyone who has used donor 3654 as I conceived successfully. I’m so thrilled to have found this group.

• Options

Hello