Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Timing..

I got a positive ovulation test (strip) and peak on the clear blue digital at 12:30 pm today. I have one vial for this cycle so I was thinking 32 hours past. This is an IUI/IVF vial.

My last cycle before this was an ICI vial and I inseminated at 18 hours past peak. My cycle before that I had two vials, I inseminated with and ICI vial at 16 ish hours past and a IUI/IVF vial about 36 hours past peak on the clearblue digital. These cycles I ovulated 'late' around CD 18. This cycle I got my peak on CD 14.

Any advice on timing for this cycle is welcome. I have an appointment for a day 21 progesterone test. I have been temping but I don't know how to read that really. My temp was up this morning but I have sleep issues and was up around 4 hours during the night.

f3hx.png
Late.png

Comments

• ttcnumber2!ttcnumber2! Posts: 33

I went ahead with insemination at 32 hours past peak. The result of my day 21 progesterone test (taken this morning) was 18.4

Luteal phase range is between 1.8-23.9 and I believe above a 12 is supposed to indicate normal ovulation.

f3hx.png
    Late.png