Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 6417

haleybell093haleybell093 Posts: 15
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi :) I purchased 2 vials of donor 6417 that will be shipped towards the end of this month. Is anyone else using this donor? So far he has no confirmed pregnancies. But I love his baby pictures and good profile.
Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• haleybell093haleybell093 Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone. Just an update, I am currently in my 2 week wait. I insiminated December 30th and December 31st. Trying to patiently wait but then I find myself back on Google looking at all things pregnancy related. It's going to be a long 2 weeks lol. I'll post again when I know something.
    I hope everyone is having a good year so far.
  • GuestGuest Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Hey Haley if this didn’t work out for you, I have 3 vials of 774R that you were in search of for a full sibling for your daughter. If you are still interested please feel free to email me at crawford.neely@yahoo.com.
  • SheilinhaSheilinha Posts: 3

Hi Haleybell093, any success with the Donor 6417?

• tskrach2tskrach2 Posts: 3

Me! Just had a little girl and she’s adorable (if I don’t say so myself) :)

Rachel

• jhardy06jhardy06 Posts: 1

My wife and I just inseminated, we are on our two week wait!!

congratulations on your baby girl Rachel ❤️!!

• Hi everyone. For some reason I couldn't get into my old forum account so I had to make a new one. When I tried 6417 I did not have any luck but I think my timing was off slightly and then I took a break on TTC.

Congratulations Rachel on your beautiful baby girl 🙂

And good luck jhardy06 on your two week wait! So exciting!

• tskrach2tskrach2 Posts: 3

Wow that’s so exciting. If anyone is successful, I would really love to get siblings together at some point or at least exchange emails every once in a while. My email is tskrach22@gmail.com if you want to get in touch.

Good luck everyone!