Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Considering donor 1317

Hi, has anyone been successful using donor 1317? We are deciding between him and another donor from another bank, however donor 1317 doesn’t have any pictures available and we tried using him before with no success. It would help us decide if we knew more about his success rates. We only have a few days to choose a donor.

Comments

• missnicki87missnicki87 Posts: 24

Ok so I'm 10dpo with 1317 and this morning I got a faint line on a frer! Goin to wait another say to test again

• amaya1amaya1 Posts: 24

Wow congratulations!! So happy for you!! Yes test again tomorrow and I bet it gets darker!

I hope so

edited November 2019

Oh my that’s definitely a bfp!! Congrats hun!! Those are beautiful lines for 10 dpo! Keep us updated on tomorrow test.

I am going for my IUI on Monday. Maybe we will both have summer babies!!

What was your insemination timing? How close to the ovulation?

I got a positive opk on the 10th at 10am and again at 530pm I inseminated that night before bed. I had a extremely positive opk the next morning on the 11th also that evening. My opk stayed dark thru the 12th. I have been feeling a little not myself but I just figured I was imagining it.

Are you using 1317 if you dont mind me asking

For this cycle I went with another black donor from another bank, because I couldn’t find many success stories for 1317 and he doesn’t have a pic, and I had to decide and order by yesterday morning. If this cycle doesn’t work I’m going to use him for my next cycle. I really found it hard trying to decide which donor to use

i am wishing you the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! and I’m going to update on here how it goes for me and if it doesn’t work this cycle I’m definitely going to order 1317 next

It's official

Ahhhh so exciting!! Congrats!!

Thank you I am literally bouncing off the walls

Yess I would be too, I’m so excited for you!! Send me some baby dust!!

It's on it's way I say a lil something on sunday night too!

Thank you!! 🙏🙏😊

Any update?

Today I am 9 dpo and last night I got a faint line on a frer but I’m not getting excited yet because it could still be from the trigger shot they gave me before iui.

How is everything going with your pregnancy?

Omg that's what my test looked like! I'm still showering you with baby dust! I'm almost 5weeks and have been having nausea and I can smell everything lol. I go on the 23 to get a ultrasound and hopefully see and here the heartbeat. I'm definitely a little stressed and trying not to be as I found out that I no longer have my health insurance so I will have to endure this pregnancy with no prenatal care other than vitamins and the free ultrasound I will get in a few weeks at a clinic.

Awww hun everything will be okay and I will pray for you and baby...and wow 😳 I heard it’s expensive to have a baby in the states but isn’t there any kind of coverage you can get for at least basic prenatal checkups? Do you have to pay hospital fee when you go to delivery? Here everything health related is covered by government whether ppl work or not...dr visits ultrasounds bloodwork, prenatal screening, hospital etc... I mean everything...even medications for kids are free...well its a good sign you’re having symptoms like nausea and once you see a heartbeat there’s a good chance of successful pregnancy!!

Yeah it costs about 20 grand to have a baby here. Unfortunately I make too much to get on government insurance I already applied and they denied me. I work at a school and I had good insurance but we recently got sold to a cleaning company and I can't afford their health insurance it's 3 times as much as what I was paying. So I'm hopeful I will get through this with a healthy baby.

I’m sure everything will be fine, just make sure to take extra good care of yourself...eat really well, get a lot of rest, don’t work too hard and don’t stress!! 😊

That's my goal. Keep me updated in a few days when you know for sure I'm rooting for you.

I will update for sure...I’ll test tomorrow or the next day. I’m feeling crampy tho :(

Line is so light so I’m probably not pregnant, probably just the trigger fading :(

Oh no did they make sure you were ovulating?

Yes they monitor by ultrasound and bloodwork

Today’s test. Top one is yesterday

Didn’t mean to post the pic twice but it doesn’t let you delete on here 😣

I think this pic of today’s test is more clear :)

Ahhhhhh omg yayyyyyy look at that beautiful line!