Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

5 IUI vials for sale

blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
edited February 2020 in Trying to Conceive
Update: Price drop to $1800. I need to move on.

I'm seeking a buyer for 5 standard IUI vials of donor 6714. Price is $2,000. I'd rather sell to one person instead of multiple. Let me know if you're interested.

Comments

• blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭

Bump

Bumping. I'm open to reasonable offers.

• Nicole21Nicole21 Posts: 8

Can u give me the donor info and what’s is the price ur asking please

edited December 2019

Nicole, the donor number is 6714. NW Cryobank has a copy of the full donor profile. They keep copies of retired donors in case you’re interested.

He seemed like a fun person to know. Brunette, caucasian, smart. At the time of donation I believe he was willing to have his contact info released to conceived children who were 18 or older. This can change though.

If I sell them all together I am asking $2000 for all five vials. If I sell them all to one person, I’m willing to take on more than 50% of the transfer of ownership fee. This beats the current sale price for bias by a significant margin.

Do u have child photos of him? Im interested But only have 700 bucks to spare at the moment so with that being said how many for that amount?

I do have child photos. As I understand it, NW is able to sell his expanded profile with photos. If you want it, you should reach out to them.

I’m interest in selling the lot together. The fee to transfer ownership is $400. I’m willing to take on half or more of this fee if I sell them all together to one person

If your budget is $700, it might be cheaper to buy one vial at a time from NW.

Yes thank you

Updated.