Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Game On!

MommyAndMamaMommyAndMama Posts: 100
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Here we go again, it's been a hot second since we last tried but LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Next cycle, end of November.... :D
ae468c1e-3d9f-43c8-b30b-6712751bbcacwallpaper-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    SIDE NOTE, we are torn between donors

&

739A

ANY HELP IN THIS DECISION will earn you.... Lots and lots of long distance smiles and love!! ;)
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    No help on the donors, but I want to wish you luck! :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    acutemi00acutemi00 Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    i would pick between the two (which are both great choices) 739A ... just because of the alcohol intake +7 a week seems kind excessive (too me anyway). Good luck!
    --- Scanning new moms all day, just wish it would be me ---
  • Options
    edited November -1
    acutemi00 wrote:
    i would pick between the two (which are both great choices) 739A ... just because of the alcohol intake +7 a week seems kind excessive (too me anyway). Good luck!

RIGHT!? Yeah, that and his slightly higher then average medical history issues in the family made us slightly weary... (I think he stayed in the running mostly for his curls) LOTS OF LONG DISTANCE SMILES AND LOVE SENT YOUR WAY :lol:
  • Options

We have 2 children with this donor 739a. We have some health concerns and are looking to reach out to siblings and / or obtaining more donor information. Please contact me if you are interested in having a conversation. Thank you. dorilennemann@gmail.com