Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 6599

monkeemama17monkeemama17 Posts: 10
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I just ordered my first two ICI vials for this donor and I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with him?

Comments

• ashley755ashley755 Posts: 6

Hello:) any luck with 6599? I’m debating using him next time, since I’ve failed twice with another donor

• angelarangelar Posts: 1

I have a 1 year old that is a 6599 donor success with ICI at home from the first try

• carebear8741carebear8741 Posts: 2

Hello Everyone! My name is TY. I am a Christian & a straight 28 yr old female. I am a Senior Technical Adviser over Computers. Just bought an IUI Vial from Donor 6599 for an At Home insemination (he didn't have any ICI Vials available). I am looking to have my first child however have no current prospects of a boyfriend/husband in the near future. I have been thinking about this for a few years now & finally decided to do it. I would love to do the insemination in May or September of this year. I do not have regular periods & it has been mentioned I may have PCOS. I have been tracking my fertility via Ferning & LH hormones. I do Fern however have never got a positive LH reading as of yet. Just bought a Basal thermometer yesterday and waiting for it to come in the mail. I am just so nervous because this cost a bit of money & what if it doesn't work out. I know I can always try again however I am still nervous. Just thought I'd pop in here & say Hi & tell my story.

• utlc5120utlc5120 Posts: 1

I have an almost 6 month old. First try with IUI.