Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 1317 offspring

Hi,

My partner and I just had a little girl with donor 1317 and were wondering if anyone else on here has successfully had any children with him. We would love to exchange sibling pictures and stories! :)

Comments

• Options
    chibuzuchibuzu Posts: 2

I have a son who will be turn 2 in March that I had a with donor 1317. I would love to exchange sibling pictures

• Options
    tiffbrowntiffbrown Posts: 9

My wife and I have an almost 8 month old by donor 1317. I would love to share stories and Pictures. I am new to the forum how do we do it?

• Options
    daisydukesdaisydukes Posts: 4

My wife and I have 2 children (3.5 years and 14 months) by donor 1317. Let me know if you want connect!

• Options
    tiffbrowntiffbrown Posts: 9

Hi- we are excited to connect with others. My wife and I have a 1.5 year old from donor 1317. Feel free to contact us by email we are also on Facebook if your interested

tiffdowner@hotmail.com

• Options
    LeddiebugLeddiebug Posts: 2

I have a 6 year old with donor 1317. I would love to connect. Lordmurphy87@yahoo.com