Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

looking to connect with donor 3243 families

machokidmachokid Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I'm 17wks pregnant with mono/di twins using donor 3243.
I'd love to connect with other families who have used this donor. One of the reasons I liked this donor was that he was open to communication. I think that's huge because I do expect some curiosity at some point.

I have another child (donor 7070) and we have contact with some of the other families. It's really nice. My child knows we used a donor and that he has "donor siblings" in other families. I'd like that for these babies too!
Feel free to contact me!!

Comments

• miabea444miabea444 Posts: 6

Sending you a private message! Our youngest daughter was conceived with 3243 and we are connected with several other families! Looking forward to connecting with you!

• machokidmachokid Posts: 11 ✭✭

YAY! So excited to connect!

• Avi83Avi83 Posts: 3
    edited August 2020

I'd love to connect I have a 2 year old by 3243!!!!

they've created a group for donor 3243 families! join up!

Is it a Facebook group? Or it is one on NW cryobank’s page?

awesome!!!!! ditto on the group question

it's a group on nwcryobank. hmmm...i emailed nwcryobank to get the group started, but i'm not sure how to find it independent of an email invite from nwcryobank. we could start a FB page if you want!!

• max02max02 Posts: 1

Hoping to be able to join the donor sibling connections group in the near future! My partner and I (after a long wait due to COVID-19) are about to start IUI #1 with donor 3243.

If you end up creating a Facebook group as well, please let me know.

Stay well!

Lauren

• BrookeLundBrookeLund Posts: 5

I am as well.

• Tiny683Tiny683 Posts: 2

I also have a child from donor 3243 as well..I made a group on fb..reach out to me if u guys wanna join. My name on fb is Tiny Walters..my son is 5 by the way

Is your profile pic ll cool j? I just requested you if so. Avriel Kizart

• Tiny683Tiny683 Posts: 2

Hey avi83 I inboxes you on fb

• kamjor33kamjor33 Posts: 1

Hi, my wife and I are expecting a baby girl this fall using donor 3243. We would love to connect with other families

Sent you a message!

Does anyone want to connect? I have a 1 year old Daughter concieved using donor 3240. She was born March 13th 2022.

Does anyone want to connect? I have a 1 year old Daughter concieved using donor 3240. She was born March 13th 2022.