Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Im SOOOO SAD! Donor 514 is GONE!

chrissysmith19chrissysmith19 Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hello all...I have been away for quite a bit...Levi is now 2 and such a BOY!! Anyways I have been gone for so long and had the urge to log on and look..Was upset t see that my donor is gone... have been going back and forth with giving Levi a full sibiling and my Last baby...Was wondering how many 514 babies there are out there now and interested in seeing some pics if able....Anyways if you have a 514 baby would love to exchange some pics or info on the babies..My email is chrissysmith19@yahoo.com....Now Im gonna go cry cause this SUCKS!
Tagged:

Comments

• ann1971ann1971 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't believe he is gone...I was just talking about placing an order because I wanted to have a full sibling for my daughter. I am so upset. I would love to be in contact and share pictures and info. My email is virgogirl89@yahoo.com
    McKenna Colleen 12/07 D514th_p12420ta106542_11_1.jpgth_p12420ta106542_3_0.jpgth_p12420ta106542_3_2.jpg
  • whedongirlwhedongirl Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
  • babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    that is a bummer. he was one of the donors i was most interested in using originally, but i couldn't because he didn't have any ici vials available at the time. he was always one i had in mind to use in the future, too. :(
  • chrissysmith19chrissysmith19 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Whedongirl....I posted a reply (private message in your INBOX)..
    Ann1971...I'll send you some pics through your email thanks for giving it to me!
  • sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited November -1
    He was my top pick & after many BFN I gave up. I loved his profile but it never worked.
  • mamalee514mamalee514 Posts: 5

I am looking to buy 514 sperm. I have a 514 son. Thank You.