Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 9033

Anyone else use donor 9033?

Comments

• Chik444Chik444 Posts: 10

Just purchased this donor. Will I seminate mid july

• Charlene2Charlene2 Posts: 26

I tried for this month and will be testing in a few days hopefully bfp

• trinaetuckertrinaetucker Posts: 6

I just purchased this donor too and will be inseminating this weekend. Let us know how everything works out!

BFN for me (I used vial too late after ovulation oops) and ICI vials sold out. Good luck to you :)

It was a BFN for me this month. I used two vials insem day before and day of ovulation used soft cup. And nada. I will try again this month.

It was a BFN for me too.

:( you gonna try again?

Yes, but with a different donor who has available ICI vials.

Do you think that was the issue? I’m gonna try one more time. Baby dust to us!!

Good luck to you guys :)

• alindalind Posts: 2

Just tried on the 9th and 10th with vials from 9033. I love that he says he gets told he looks like Mark Hamill 😍 who doesn't want young Luke Skywalker as their baby daddy?! HA! Wishing you all luck, will update you!

• Larina87Larina87 Posts: 2

We used one vial july and we are pregnant with a 13 weeks baby🥰. It was our first time with 9033 but our third try. Sorry for my english I speak French.

• n8trlovern8trlover Posts: 5

I delivered a health baby of his march 2023, she also has a sister from sane donor. Looking for siblings

• Larina87Larina87 Posts: 2

Are you on Facebook? I know there is an other little boy in USA.