Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TTC this month

Hi. I'm trying for my second child in about ten days. Is anyone else trying this month? šŸ™‚

I used two ici vials 12 and 24 hours after my first positive ovulation test when I got pregnant for my daughter in case anyone was curious and she's now 3 years old. Now I'm trying to decide if I should use one vial or two this round. I'm just nervous and excited, is anyone else trying soon?

Comments

• Kmclain15Kmclain15 Posts: 5 āœ­

My wife and I are TTC this month as well! Iā€™m also wondering if I should do one vial or two.

• haley_bell093haley_bell093 Posts: 13 āœ­

That's so exciting šŸ™‚ have you decided on whether to use one vial or two yet?

I decided to do 2 vials and they're being shipped tomorrow and should arrive Friday.

Mine is scheduled to receive tomorrow! I did decide to only do one vial this month, but only after doing extensive research. Iā€™m super nervous but also very excited!

• haley_bell093haley_bell093 Posts: 13 āœ­

That's so exciting! Good luck to you! I wish you the best of luck. Keep me updated if you'd like to šŸ™‚

Good luck to you as well!! Hope you get your BFP!