Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Hello! I'm 31 years old, and TTC with my first baby!

Hi everybody!

My name is Heather, and like the title says, I'm 31 and TTC with my first baby. I'm married to my beautiful wife, Helena, and we will soon be celebrating our first year of marriage! We are both equally as excited about having a little munchkin, however, we've TTC using a donor twice and failed somewhere else. Therefore, we have moved on to NW Cryobank with hopes of having better luck here! I've heard wonderful things about this bank, and cannot wait to try next month!!! <3

Comments

• jcg0413jcg0413 Posts: 2

Hope your ttc journey is going well! Do you mind telling where you tried prior? My wife and I are trying to conceive with our first soon as well.

• Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

Good luck!!!! Sometimes its just the donor not being a good match. I would try a couple times with a donor then move on to a different one. After about 9 years of trying I finally had my miracle <3 Lots of baby dust to you!