Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Any BFPs/pregnancies for 410Z?

tattoofan24tattoofan24 Posts: 9
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Hey all. My girlfriend and I ordered vials of 410Z yesterday and I was wondering if anyone else has used him and has gotten a BFP, currently pregnant or has a living child?
Attempted the TTC game from 2013-2015 with much heartache and one c/p. Pulled out almost all the stops, including two fresh IVF cycles and two frozen. Diagnosed with endometriosis and have had two surgeries since 2013.

Fast forward three years and a divorce later, my girlfriend and I are holding out hope that it just wasn't meant to be for me in my previous life and we're giving it a go at home. Maybe we are crazy, but we sure do have some hope.

Comments

• yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Hi I am 27 almost 28 weeks pregnant and I used 410Z and another donor also, so I won’t know until baby is born and I see his blood type to know if it was possibly 410z.
    There is one other couple pregnant but they haven’t posted updates they were behind me by a few weeks. All else has been quiet about this donor.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • 2ladiesmakingbabies2ladiesmakingbabies Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    Hi there. I am 29 weeks pregnant with this donor (410z), and so far it's been a really healthy pregnancy. This was our first try with this donor, we had switched after several unsuccessful attempts with 241R. The best of luck to you two, let us know how it goes!
  • jjasper1jjasper1 Posts: 3

We have a 4 month old boy. What are the ages - genders of the others?

• LDMewesLDMewes Posts: 1

We are 16 weeks along with a baby boy.

• I just wanted to update that I am now 12 weeks along with another baby ( we have a 21 month old) from this donor- so we will have two kiddos from 410z! Happy to chat with other parents!

We live in Massachusetts and have a 11 month old boy Lucas! He is amazing!

Send pics! I would love to see!