Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

bfp with donor 9600

scdaniecscdaniec Posts: 15
edited October 2018 in BFP Database
Big Fat Positive with Donor 9600. Anyone else?

Comments

• dee.a.red11dee.a.red11 Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    Bfp for me!
  • bnkuhn11bnkuhn11 Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    How many rounds did it take for you two to have a successful pregnancy?
    My wife and I are going to move forward with this donor in a few weeks!
    edited November -1
    We were successful on our 5th cycle. All of our trys were just at home ici by ourselves. No medical intervention or medication.
  • jlbjlb Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Hello All! I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due mid-August with donor 9600. Congratulations to all and good luck through your journey.
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! We are having a girl as well❤

Anyone interested in connecting as a donor sibling group for 9600? I know the donor sibling registry is down and who knows if/when it will be up and working. We had a healthy baby girl born 11/13/19❤

• KaitreniKaitreni Posts: 5

I'd be interested in a sibling group! I actually came to the forums today because I thought there already was one! :-(

• scdaniecscdaniec Posts: 15

Hi @Kaitreni! I sent you a message.

@bnkuhn11 sorry I’m a year late to your question but I was successful on round 1 with this donor!

• brittanyandDJbrittanyandDJ Posts: 3

My partner and I just got a BFP using this donor! Excited for our first ultrasound in the next couple of weeks <3

• englecr1englecr1 Posts: 3

We are debating on using this donor to try a at home ici. Our last fertility experience was 4 yrs ago and it was a long stressful process with the Drs so hoping for a easier route now that we know some of the answers to our troubles. Do you ladies know whether there have been boys and girls with this donor?

• KaitreniKaitreni Posts: 5

@englecr1 yes, both boys and girls!

Hi @englecr1!

Both!

Hi @englecr1!

Both!

• brittanyandDJbrittanyandDJ Posts: 3

We found out our baby is a girl from 9600! Healthy pregnancy and healthy baby so far!

• mamapeachmamapeach Posts: 2

Currently on the tww with this donor and so excited! Really hoping to get that BFP and hoping for a little princess send me all your pink dust 💗

• Hi! We had a little boy by donor 9600 in November! Is there a group we could join?