Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 283K

Charlene2Charlene2 Posts: 26
edited May 2020 in Pregnancy and Babies

Looking for any remaining vial to purchase if someone has one in storage??? My last attempt to give son a full sibling. Please someone have just 1

Also looking to connect with any remaining families with 283K siblings

Here

is my son from 283K conceived 2017

Comments

• CSimpsonCSimpson Posts: 8

Charlene,

I have a daughter from 283K. She was born Dec. 20, 2017. Penelope. I was living in Seattle at the time, but now we live in Wilmington, DE. Your little boy is so handsome!

• Charlene2Charlene2 Posts: 26

Ohh that’s great she is a beautiful girl!!! I swear this donor makes gorgeous kids :) Caleb was born in Nov 2017 so they are close in age and we live in far northern CA

Yes, they are just 1 month apart. There is something similar about their lips. Let's please stay in touch! My name is Carrie Simpson and my email is gobetwee@yahoo.com.

I never saved the donor's profile on my computer. I just took handwritten notes about him. I also never saw a photo of the donor. Did you? I called the crybank and they put me on the list to pull up his profile from the archives.

I do have his childhood pics let me find them I’ll post them here :) not sure if you use Facebook but you can add me if you like @ Charlene Zemansky

we also have a private FB group with other moms who’ve used 283k :)

There are a few Charlene Zemansky's. Are you blonde wearing a pink shirt?

I am so excited about the FB group for other 283K moms :)

The quality isn’t that great :/

im the one holding a baby with the green stripes :)

Aww, these are awesome! Thanks.

I just sent you a FB message :) If you can add me as a friend and invite me to the private FB group, that would be amazing!

• jthaller82jthaller82 Posts: 4

Hi! I know this is old but I have a son from donor 283k! I’d love to be added to the fb group!!

Hi! Wow! How old is your son?

The Facebook group is called 283K families.

Kelli Howes is the admin for the group.

Thanks for responding!!!

He is 2, he’ll be 3 5/11

I can’t find the group by searching

but if you can maybe send me the link on fb messenger or email

my email is jthaller82@yahoo.com

my fb is jeni Ann ( my profile pic is my husband and I he’s kissing my head)

Jeni were you able to find the fb group?

Jeni, I forget to say last week that I emailed you the link. Did you get it?

I got your email but I couldn’t find the fb group :/

• AnagelAnagel Posts: 1
    edited February 2021

This is still an old post but I would love to join the facebook group as well.

My daughter was born December 12, 2016. I just received a letter from the clinic regarding the donor's medical history.

One google search later and here I am. Lol.

• Em&MeEm&Me Posts: 24 ✭✭

For the FB group email me at monikkadanielle.84@gmail.com and I’ll get you added