Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

10dpo BFP with 5966

Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
edited November -1 in BFP Database
I had tried in my early 20s with no luck and I thought I would try one last time and got a BFP! I'm only 10dpo so the line is very faint but you can tell its darker than yesterday so I am ecstatic!!

I had really bad cramps about 6dpo and thought for sure I was getting my period early. I also felt like I was maybe getting a cold as I just felt off.

Did anyone else take advantage of the sale on 5966 last month and have any luck?

Comments

• anissaosorio12anissaosorio12 Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Hi, How did it go? Any success? Thinking of using this donor.
  • Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

I had a perfect, healthy, beautiful baby boy

• ttcnumber2!ttcnumber2! Posts: 33

He's beautiful :)

f3hx.png
    Late.png
  • BjornshouseBjornshouse Posts: 5

He's beautiful. Currently in my 2 week wait after IUI with 5966 🤞

• mangkatemangkate Posts: 3

He’s beautiful!!! Anymore successes with this donor? My wife and I purchased 3 vials and inseminate this weekend!!

• melmelmelmel Posts: 26 ✭✭

Any other positives?

Thanks, Melanie

Unfortunately we're out this cycle. We used 3 vials and timed it perfectly and my wife had a PERFECT chart, absolutely no PMS symptoms, but her period showed at the very last minute tonight. We used the last 3 vials from this donor so we are now looking for a different donor...

• BjornshouseBjornshouse Posts: 5

First attempt didn't take. Going to try again this cycle. How many attempts did the positives take? Also, were they home insemination or clinical?

He's absolutely beautiful!!

We are getting ready to order vials again for this cycle but I'm not sure if we'll be able to use 5966 again. We purchased the last 3 available ICI vials last month so I doubt there's any available.

• TwoMamasTwoMamas Posts: 20 ✭✭

It’s been a few years since my wife and I have been active on this forum but we are SO excited because after many failed IUIs and 1 failed IVF, our 2nd round of IVF has been successful and my wife is now almost 9 weeks pregnant from 5966.

So exciting!!!!! Lots of baby dust for your little peanut ❤

• Missaaron14Missaaron14 Posts: 3

Has anyone used this donor in 2020 and got pregnant with iui?

These were his 6 month pictures, I forgot to update this thread

One Tomorrow!!! His hair has really darkened up but his eyes are still grey/green! He had to wear a cranial helmet for a few months so the hair on the sides hasn't grown in much but it will catch up :)

• kla1129kla1129 Posts: 8

@Missaaron14 - We got our BFP using IUI vials. We are due November 6!

• jssanford2jssanford2 Posts: 5

Anyone have any vials of 5966 available for purchase?

• MoniJamiMoniJami Posts: 3

Looking to purchase a vial from donor 5966 any body has one to sell?