Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Question about Sibling Registry

blherman217blherman217 Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Pregnancy and Babies

Hi,

My son is now 3.5 years old after one round of ICI at home.

I remember coming across a “Sibling Registry” on this website, but wasn’t ready to report my pregnancy and join it.

however, I can’t seem to find it on here anymore. Does the Sibling Registry stil exist?

hope I’m asking in the right place

thank you!

Breanna H.

Comments

• olivamcdonaldolivamcdonald Posts: 4

I also remember seeing that I’m hoping to connect with other 451 donors recipients

• Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

They did away with the sibling registry. Now they have a group option on here. If there isn't already a group for your donor just email them and they will create one :)

• bredigerbrediger Posts: 1

I just found a group for donor 451 but there is only one member. I just searched 451 in the search bar and it came up.

• To those of you who said there were groups. Where do you go to find the groups? I have searched the forum and cannot find them.

• AprilandLisa there are also some FB groups out there (who was your donor?)

• Olivamcdonald. Our donor was 2009.

• Gotcha! I did see that if you message the admins they can get a group set up for you! Hope you’re able to connect!