Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Any luck with Donor 7526? :)

Comments

• perfectmillionperfectmillion Posts: 106 ✭✭

I took myoinositol before my egg retrieval (it is like 15 bucks on Amazon a small price to pay for a baby I started it a couple months before the cycle) I took it until 12 weeks (I was told it helped prevent a miscarriage) . I think it helped for sure with egg quality. I am definitely ready to be done being pregnant. Have a c-section planned for March 17 so we are getting there just not as fast as I would like. Also should help your body recover since you are doing testing as it is a lot on your body so not doing a fresh is a huge help too (my fresh failed but both frozen were good).

• Mari107Mari107 Posts: 69

Thank you so much for your advice and telling me your experience, I appreciate it. Is the attached photo of myoinositol the one you took?

Aww :( Yea I always hear how the last trimester your over it and want the baby out. March 17 will be here sooner than you know it! Wishing you a safe delivery, a healthy baby and a speedy recovery.

Yep. That is the exact brand and everything. Doesn't upset your stomach and easy to swallow capsules.

Okay, Thank you!!

• Amanda2653Amanda2653 Posts: 23

hello not yet, I have 4 vials left so. My doctors are having a rough time with pin pointing my ovulation so I have had a few canceled cycles however this month we are doing letrozole and then Ganirelix with a Trigger shot so I am hoping this works. I am thinking of doing two more iuis and if they do not working looking in to Mini IVF.

If you end up with ! extra I would be interested in it so keep us updated. I hope It works for you.. I do not check this to much however if you both want to you can add me on Facebook.

So sorry to hear the doctors are having trouble pin pointing your ovulation and that you had canceled cycles. But, Better canceled than failed cycles because of the vials. Prayers that this month cycle is successful for you 🙏🏼

I will definitely keep y’all updated and let you know if I have an extra vial available for sale. Thank you for the hope wishes, I appreciate it.

I don’t have Facebook or any social media accounts so I’ll DM you my email address.

We can officially add another to the list! My son was born Thursday, March 4 at 37 weeks and 8lb 1oz! He literally could be twins with his sister at birth except he was born with a whole head of hair!

edited March 2021

Aww 🥰 Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you! Happy Birth-Day Baby Boy 🥳 I would love to see a photo of him if you don’t mind sharing one. If not, I’ll understand.

Sorry it may be huge.

edited March 2021

Update! On February 18 I had an ultrasound appointment to check for polyps, I had one which my RE wanted to be removed before starting Stims. On February 24th I had a hysteroscopy to remove the polyp which was unfortunately as painful as I remembered from past experiences of having it done. My IVF cycle got pushed up to 6-8 weeks now because my RE wants me to heal and recover before we start IVF. I’m okay with it, I waited this long so waiting a little more longer is fine. All in God’s timing 🙏🏼 I trust my RE and I know that he knows what he’s doing. When I start my period at the end of this month I’ll be starting the IVF process again 😁

omg he is gorgeous I am so happy for you. I just put my deposit down for IVF so this is exciting that I am starting. My egg retrieval will be in April and I don't think I am going to do the PGS testing so my transfer should be April as well. I will keep you all posted to how it all goes.

Oh my goodness he is so handsome 😍 Congratulations Again!!

We must’ve posted at the same time because I missed the photo post 😅

I know of another baby by this donor for those following along. Not my place to give out more details than that. I was able to connect with a parent of the other baby.

That’s great! I’m starting Stims in a week or two to do IVF finally! I’m so excited and I can’t wait to share good news with you all. Praying that it all goes well 🙏🏼

This is Amazing, I am on cycle day one so I will be starting my stims this week. I am so excited.

edited April 2021

Update; On Sunday April 25th I have to do the trigger shot and I am having my eggs retrieval on Tuesday April 27th! I have four follicles that are close to being ready so by Tuesday they should be ready to be retrieved. Hopefully all four fertilize and makes it for the next few days so they can be PGS tested. Prayers please 🙏🏼 Thank you ☺️

Yay! Good luck!

Thank you! 🙏🏼

Good luck

I had my egg retrieved and got 16 however only one made it to fertilization and I plan on doing a fresh 5 day transfer. If this does not work I plan on priming for 4 months and doing another egg retrieval in September. we did find out that I cant trigger till I am at 20mm where most people can trigger earlier. I am hopeful my little poppy seed will go all the way.

Thank you Amanda. Prayers your one little miracle sticks! 🙏🏼

Thank you and you as well! I hope your egg retrieval goes great.

Thank you 🙏🏼 I appreciate that.

Hopefully it won't be necessary, but if you have to take 4 months, I highly suggest myoinositol during those months.

Update! Egg retrieval this morning went smoothly. My RE retrieved 13 eggs! Tomorrow I will get an update on how many were fertilized. Hoping and Praying for the best 🙏🏼

Oh good! I was going to come back and see how everything went.

Thank you! :)

edited April 2021

Hey!

Just got an update from the nurse: All 13 were mature and those were fertilized. As of this morning, we have 11 embryos growing/dividing.

I am in complete shock 😯 But, So happy. Here’s hoping they continue to grow and are healthy embryos 🙏🏼♥️

I am so happy for you! I am hoping my one sticks and is good I have been testing out my trigger and on day 11 of that and still getting positives. I have my HCG on may 7th and tomorrow my progesterone and eastrodal check.

Thank you 🙏🏼 I really hope your one sticks too! Prayers your results are all good and that you get your positive on May 7th. If you continue to get positives at home until the day comes then that should be great news! :)

My Update from the Nurse; Today Day 2 – Embryos typically have 2-4 cells. We continue with 11 embryos.

3 embryos have 5 cells

3 embryos have 4 cells

5 embryos have 3 cells

• girlmomgirlmom Posts: 2

Hello ladies! I just wanted to reach out, as I am the other parent that perfectmillion referred to. I had my daughter from this donor in February. She is our first child & is busy growing & being loved by her 2 moms! We did IUI and we were successful our first try. It has been wonderful to connect to another parent and be able to see pictures & updates on my child's genetic siblings. Praying for you guys & best of luck!