Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 329D

missyrow16missyrow16 Posts: 6
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hello, Anyone have children with Donor 329D? Would like to say hi.

Comments

• reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @missyrow16 Hi. I'm thinking about using this donor. Have you had a baby by this donor or pregnant now?
  • mrsashleymhendersonmrsashleymhenderson Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Hello ladies.... I’m currently pregnant with 329d.... this is my 2nd pregnancy by this donor... 1st time ended in miscarriage with ivf.., I’ve switched to iui....
  • fieldswhitneyfieldswhitney Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Trying tomorrow! Anyone have a successful pregnancy ? Anyone have the expanded profile? Wishing you all happy healthy babies!
  • Tina&ShanTina&Shan Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had my beautiful babygirl by 329d on sept 21 2017 and finally got approved in the registry . Hello All :) . i dont want to seem weird but i just think it super cool to talk to her "Siblings" parents.
    Sept '14 iui's- BFN; Oct '14 ici & iui- BFN; Nov '14 iui as ici- BFN; Dec '14 iui's-BFN; Jan '15 Break; Feb '15 iui's- BFN; Mar'15 iui's BFN: Apr, May-Break, June '15 iui'es-BFN, Jan'17 iui-BFP with baby girl.
  • fieldswhitneyfieldswhitney Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Our first try was unsuccessful and this donor is sold out. So happy for you @Tina&Shan - If you hear of any vials for sale, let me know. We loved his profile!
    edited November -1
    Tina&Shan wrote:
    I had my beautiful babygirl by 329d on sept 21 2017 and finally got approved in the registry . Hello All :) . i dont want to seem weird but i just think it super cool to talk to her "Siblings" parents.

I’m currently almost 3months pregnant with donor 329d, don’t know if I’m having boy or girl yet.. nice meeting you..
  • missyrow16missyrow16 Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Hello! So glad I came back here. I am 5 months pregnant with donor 329D. I hope to find out gender on July 9th.
    edited November -1
    I am having a boy
  • anneisanneanneisanne Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    I'm 24 weeks with a boy.
    edited November -1
    Does anybody want to email?
    edited November -1
    Hello ladies...... I’m currently 20wks with a babygirl.. due Dec 23rd!!! Nice to meet you all!!
    edited November -1
    I had a healthy beautiful babygirl 11/29 from donor 329d.. any parents would like to connect?
  • anneisanneanneisanne Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    I had a healthy beautiful babygirl 11/29 from donor 329d.. any parents would like to connect?

I haven’t checked in here since my boy was born. I’d love to email!!

Anne-Marie
  • OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Deleted comment
    edited January 2021

329d

• kglass94kglass94 Posts: 4

@OkayBaby my wife and I have a baby boy from this donor and are looking for more vials to give him a sibling. Please let me know if you are still anticipating transferring vials to others.

• abrandesabrandes Posts: 1
    edited May 2020

Hello! We currently have 1 daughter born December 2017 from and are trying for our next with this donor, we have 1 vial left and would be interested in purchasing another for IUI should it come available.

Thanks! @OkayBaby

edited January 2021

Deleted comment

• FilletteFillette Posts: 3

Bonjour,

Je suis intéressée par une paillette du donneur 329 D, en auriez-vous encore.

Merci d'avance

• sjmsmith627sjmsmith627 Posts: 20

@OkayBaby if you still have vials please let me know! :) We have two children with this donor and hope to have #3 someday. Thanks!

edited April 2020

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to connect? Just incase someone is not part of the group yet and would like to be. Let me know and I'll get you added.

I’m not part of the group. Could you add me?

• knippyknippy Posts: 1

Is there a group for parents to connect?

• TifnloganTifnlogan Posts: 3

New to the forum and was browsing. My ex-wife and I have a beautiful almost 4yo daughter by Donor 329D. Would love to chat with her donor siblings. Let me know!

Yes. I will send you an email.

• maaacbethmaaacbeth Posts: 4

I have just found this board. Waiting to be accepted in to the private group for this donor. My daughter was born August 12, 2019. I would love to start connecting with other parents and eventually get a connection with her donor siblings going.

Hello. My wife and I currently have one child from this donor and are in the process of trying to conceive another. We only have 1 vial left for iui. If it fails we are looking to purchase more. If anyone has any they are willing to sell, even just 1 please reach out to me. We would be so grateful.

• sjmsmith627sjmsmith627 Posts: 20

Hello! We are also possibly looking for more 329D vials. Please let me know if anyone has any to sell. We would be so grateful!

Thank you!

Stephanie

• NWC_Admin2NWC_Admin2 Posts: 10 admin

@sjmsmith627/@kglass94- Since Donor 329D hit his family limit, sibling use vials were set aside for this donor. Donor 329D has 8 IUI Standard and 1 IUI/IVF vial currently available for purchase to those clients who have previously reported a pregnancy with this donor. If interested, please give us a call at 509-232-0132 and we would be happy to help out! We are in office Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-4:30PM PST.