Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 10A04

newmoonwknewmoonwk Posts: 8 ✭✭

Hi!

I’m currently 18 weeks pregnant. I used donor 10a04 and would love to connect with other families that used the same donor!

Comments

• melmelmelmel Posts: 26 ✭✭

Hi! What did you have? Thanks

• newmoonwknewmoonwk Posts: 8 ✭✭

Hi! I had a beautiful boy! Thanks for asking.

• SolaGSolaG Posts: 5

Hello! My husband and I want to use Donor 10a04! Was there any mental health history or family mental health information listed in the profile? I didn't see any in the extended profile. Thanks!

Hi! No, I don’t believe there were any mental health concerns about this donor or his family. Good luck with your TTC journey!

• mefrey47mefrey47 Posts: 1

Hi there! We used donor 10A04 and have a 6 month old right now.

That’s awesome! Our kiddo is 6 months old too. I would love to connect with you guys if your open to it! My email is sewsweetsophia@yahoo.com

• ClaireEvelynClaireEvelyn Posts: 1

Hi! We used 10A04 and I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant. First try, one vial, at home, ICI.

Congratulations!🎉 That’s awesome! That’s exactly how I got pregnant with this donor too!🤗 I would love to connect if you are up for it💛 Here’s my email in case you want to connect: sewsweetsophia@yahoo.com. Wishing you a fabulous pregnancy and healthy, happy baby💛

Hi everyone! congrats on the growth of your beautiful families! My husband and I are going with this donor. He is (in our opinion) far and away the best fit for our family. He is CMV positive however, and I am negative. Are there any cmv negative moms or gestational parents who used him. How are you? Is your baby ok? I heard that only certain men have recurring infections and it is only when an infection recurs that it is a problem. Any insight or personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so so much!

I found out a few days ago that I am pregnant using 10A04! And on the first try! One vial iui!!! Sending baby dust to all the parents using this donor! My REI said his sperm has twice the motility rate that most frozen sperm has! Might explain the number of first try moms!!

• mauraandmeganmauraandmegan Posts: 2

Congrats to all past and current pregnancies. I’m also recently pregnant with 10A04! 9wks2days. IUI, 2nd try.

• gushea44gushea44 Posts: 2

Hi I am 8 months pregnant with donor 10A04!

Hi everyone! I made a Facebook group (totally private, it’s a secret group like by invite only) to get all of the donor sibling families together to post updates about the kids, questions, and just to get to know each other.

I already sent the invites to everyone who’s emailed me in the past 💙

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

if you conceived with this donor and want to be added to the group please email me for the link.

• mauraandmeganmauraandmegan Posts: 2

Sent ya an email. Would like an invite to the group. Our little guy is 6 wks 💙

• jdscott419jdscott419 Posts: 4

I would like an invite to the group too. Any updates on anyone?

• jdscott419jdscott419 Posts: 4

Hi all! Really hoping to connect before the site shuts down. Can someone email me at jdscott419@yahoo.com ?

Hi everyone! Here’s the link for the private Facebook group for this donor. Please let me know if it doesn't work (it expires in a few days) and I will repost! Let's connect before the sites down.

Hey, just checking in again with an updated link incase anyone comes here and needs it: