Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

First IUI with Donor 10A33

Hi. I would love to hear from anyone who has used donor 10A33 and the result. It says he has positive pregnancies but I don't see him listed by anyone here on the forum. My wife and I bought 2 IUI IVF vials for this month and are doing IUI at home in 2 weeks.

Comments

• HikingMamaHikingMama Posts: 2

How exciting! I am 18 weeks pregnant with my 10A33 baby :) I used IUI and conceived on my 2nd attempt. Everything looks good so far, anatomy scan is in January!!

I wish you and your wife all the best! Keep me posted if it works!

• chillpixelchillpixel Posts: 5

Yay! Congrats on your pregnancy. I have had 3 kids from a previous marriage so knowing his sperm is good made us happy today. We decided to hold off on the IUI until next month because I ovulate between Christmas and New Year's so shipping with FedEx couldn't be guaranteed to arrive on time. So we will be doing the IUI with clomid and trigger shot January 30 instead. Did you do IUI in the RE office or at home?

• chillpixelchillpixel Posts: 5

Follow Up: BFP on the first IUI attempt. Due October 2021.

• HopefulMamaHopefulMama Posts: 5

Hello :)

I will be starting IUI with donor 10A33 soon. It's so wonderful to hear success stories!

All the best❤

• HikingMamaHikingMama Posts: 2

How exciting, HopefulMama! Baby boy will be here in about 5 weeks -- can't wait! All has gone well so far :) Keep us posted how your journey goes.

• HopefulMamaHopefulMama Posts: 5

Hello HikingMama! How are you and baby doing? I am going for another IUI tomorrow. Hopefully this is it! *fingers & toes crossed*

• kryswalt12kryswalt12 Posts: 1

Hello everyone! My wife and I are 21 weeks pregnant with 10A33! We just found this forum and we’re so excited to see it. We would love to connect with any of you please reach out 7028121531