Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 5966

Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, so I hear the sibling registry is not coming back but that there is a new function on here in Groups to connect. I didn't find a group for my donor yet and have sent an email requesting the creation of one.

My son was born 12/19/2019 from Donor 5966. If anyone else has a child by this donor and would like to connect, feel free to inbox me of comment on this thread :)

Comments

• kla1129kla1129 Posts: 8

Hello!

We are beyond excited to announce we have conceived with donor 5966 and are due early November this year.

We would love to connect with other families as well.

• tnsandetnsande Posts: 9 ✭✭

She's here! I used donor 5966. She is 6 lbs 2 oz and 18.5" long. Lyrix Rose arrived 04.01.21 healthy

• tnsandetnsande Posts: 9 ✭✭

She's here! I used donor 5966. She is 6 lbs 2 oz and 18.5" long. Lyrix Rose arrived 04.01.21

• lauralizcrockerlauralizcrocker Posts: 12

Shes beautiful! So happy to see a baby girl haha seems like most people had boys with this donor!! We're happy with either but would love a girl hehe.

• Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

So far there are 2 boys, 1girl born and 2 girls, 1 boy in the making ❤

Haha oh my! Its like a 50/50 split!!! We're so excited. So far every photo ive seen has been of beautiful babies. Think we made a great choice of donor =)!!!

- Laura and Tina

Is there a more specific group we should join or this is the best one?

Once you have a confirmed pregnancy you can join the official group for this donor but there's only 2 of us on there.

There is also a Facebook group NW Cryobank Donor Families. There are three of us on there.

I used several donors before I finally had a positive test. Hopefully everything works our for you both, you will have to keep us posted ❤

Oh that is awesome to know. Truly appreciate it! Will keep you guys posted!

• klavere22klavere22 Posts: 9
    edited May 2021

I'm one of the ones @Landis90 mentioned who has a girl on the way! Feel free to message me any time. So excited to see more siblings coming 🥰🥰

Oh my! Congrats!! Sooooo exciting :)!!! We are very excited to have found people in the same donor circle! We are starting Reciprocal IVF in the next couple months. We loved this donor because of his musical talent and thought it was cute that his favourite colour was brown haha. Quirky :)

• MoniJamiMoniJami Posts: 3

I just had my baby boy from #5966 My beautiful and big baby arrived April 10 2021. I would like to know is there’s another vial to inseminate again next January any info will be appreciated and I would like to get in touch with other Mommas

Awww congratulations!!!

Aww, that's awesome!! Congratulations!

Congrats!!! We currently have 3 vials and are aiming to do IVF in September. If we have extra, I'll keep you in mind!!!

CAN AM CRYO did reach out to us a couple weeks back saying they had one more vial. You could try reaching out to them!

• MoniJamiMoniJami Posts: 3

Thanks Laura I’ll inbox you my email and a picture of our little one, just in case this page goes down.

• kla1129kla1129 Posts: 8

Congratulations!! We are due in November with our baby boy and have been so grateful to connect with other families who have also conceived with this donor.

Feel free to inbox and connect!

• cseblanocseblano Posts: 1

I am currently 37 weeks with my wife and I's baby girl, due in july, with this donor as well! Most of us who have conceived with this donor are in contact with one another. It is nice to have that sense of community

• Hi everyone! My wife and I welcome our sweet baby girl Sloan on August 20, 2021. We are excited to connect with others that have used donor 5966. Sloan was at birth 8lbs. 15 oz. 21 and 3 quarters long. She is hitting all her mile stones on time and a few a little early.

Hi! Congratulations she is beautiful!! We have a group chat on Facebook if you would like to join :)

She is beautiful! And wow, a great size 😱 Please join the Facebook group! We'd love to have you! 😍🥰

edited June 2023

edited June 2023

These are the siblings that we know of so far ❤️

• smoreno86smoreno86 Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

My partner and I are hoping to connect with other families who have used Donor 5966. We are due with twin girls this August 2022 and we are THRILLED. We did IVF and were successful on our second attempt 😀 Would love to know of any new siblings and to share photos of our little ones when they finally arrive.

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! I sent you a message, dear. ♥️