Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

10A01

Anyone else using this donor with success?

Comments

• Options
    amandzoramandzor Posts: 5

We used 5 vials of 10A01 with no success. We finally swapped donors after our last BFN

• Options
    ksoperksoper Posts: 8

I am successfully pregnant with this donor, looking for others! Please reach out.

• Options
    juelias07juelias07 Posts: 10

@ksoper I just had my first IUI with this donor on 6/16. How are you doing? I’d love to stay in touch if I get pregnant. Fingers crossed.

• Options

@juelias07 thats awesome! Congrats. Doing good :) you should definitely join the Facebook group if you’re on there, there are 3 other families plus me that are in the group and have been successful with him (NW Cryobank Donor Families)

• Options

@ksoper thanks for the response! That makes me so happy! The NW Cryobank Donor Families group is for those who have officially conceived but I’ll be sure to sign up as soon as it’s official! Do you mind my asking what method you used to get pregnant (IUI or ICI) & how many attempts?

• Options

@juelias07 oh yes that’s right. Fingers crossed for you! I did IUI (with meds) and it took me two tries. I tried ICI at home several times with a different donor unsuccessfully

• Options

@ksoper I’ve been testing out my trigger shot. What do you think? Are the lines getting darker or am I crazy? I still have 2 days left in my TWW but I can’t help myself!

• Options

@juelias07 oh my gosh! Yes, I would definitely say that’s a positive test. My trigger shot tested out around the same time as yours and I got my positive at 10 dpo. Keep me updated but that’s looking good! :) early congrats!

• Options

@ksoper Thank you!!

• Options

@ksoper it's official! 'm pregnant. I'm definitely going to check out the FB page!

• Options

@juelias07 That’s amazing! Congrats. You’ll find me on the master thread, feel free to add me so we can connect!

• Options
    Alyssa_21Alyssa_21 Posts: 4

@ksoper and @juelias07 I’m trying to find the Facebook group! I have a 4 month old from donor 10A01!

• Options

@Alyssa_21 that’s amazing! We’ve all had girls, is yours a little girl? The group is called NW Cryobank Donor Families. There is also a private group for 10A01 we can add you to once you’re in there

• Options
    Alyssa_21Alyssa_21 Posts: 4
    edited October 2021

@ksoper Yay! Ok I’m in the group now and yes a girl. Wow he must be a girl producer lol

• Options

@Alyssa_21 that's awesome! I'm 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl from 10A01

• Options
    unipantherunipanther Posts: 3

Hello everyone! I am currently 24 weeks pregnant after using donor 10A01. I was sad to hear from NWCryobank that there wasn’t a sibling group created for that donor yet - but I was happy to see that you were all here in the forums! I read in a comment above that there is a Facebook group for this donor? How do I find it?! I look forward to going through this journey with you all!

• Options

@unipanther thats so exciting! Congrats. Definitely find all of us on Facebook. If you join the NW Cryobank Donor families page you’ll find us all on there in the thread. If you add one of us as a friend we can add you to the private donor group.

• Options

@ksoper it took me a while to find the groups but I did and I’ve requested to join both. Just waiting for my approval!

• Options

@unipanther that’s awesome congrats! Are you having a boy or a girl?

• Options

@juelias07 i’m having a girl!